ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh...some chatter going on...

Heard something as well. Not sure if legit though.

Sure, sorry! I just heard they are having a press conference today. Which is basically what I said in my first post. Sooooo, maybe stop getting mad?

Reactions: UconNell
Sure, sorry! I just heard they are having a press conference today. Which is basically what I said in my first post. Sooooo, maybe stop getting mad?
You are a total smart a$$ and I still don't get how anyone needed clarification on the OP.

I’ve heard the lack of legroom plus all of the losing has caused the AD to soon announce the only thing he can definitely improve: a new stadium for Husker football. Lipstick on a pig, perhaps, but a nice shade of lipstick.

No clue at all...just head that there was one happening. But like most of these things people here it is probably bogus. Who knows. But it is more fun thinking there is a chance of some news today rather than not thinking there is!

I heard the quality of the Runza is going down in the stadium. Announcement coming soon on how to address this.

I won't attend any football games at the stadium or at the Devaney Center for volleyball matches until they start selling Runza double cheeseburgers along with the original Runza.

CBHlORjUsAA0Rzd.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I live in Pennsylvania 1,200 miles away from Lincoln and the runza I am now craving!

I had a very delicious double cheeseburger yesterday at the 87th and Highway 2 Runza location when I arrived in town before the football game and volleyball match.

I go to the Runza in Mission, Kansas quite a bit. You can fit 2 Mission, KS Runzas in the 87th and Highway 2 location...it is huge.

Non smart@$$ non sarcastic post here, i have been watching dvr shows, is there a presser actually going to happen today and if so when/where can we see/hear this?

Also all you runza lovers, if you make them yourself they taste much better than the restaurant chain version (using grandma's recipe that is) but they do take a lot of time and only worth it if you make a boat load. Grandmas runza recipe is way better than store bought

Sorry guys. At the last minute I had to decline the Executive Chef for the Runza's at Memorial Stadium position.

After looking closely at the available ingredients and the stadiums proximity to quality 4 and 5 star ingredients and how hard it is to get them to the stadium I had to decline the offer. The deal killer was the they wouldn't agree to sell quality brews to go with the Runza's. (Like the Xocoveza pictured)

You guys are making me want a philly and there's no good places near me. Treasure the gift that is the DaVinci's cheese steak. How I miss it...

All this talk about Phillys. Where Chip coached. Hmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT