ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly game, but…

B1G RED RULES

First Team All-Big Ten
Sep 7, 2013
This staff had to take over the pile of sh*t culture that Frost built. They have had 4 MONTHS to turn around one of the most epic failures in college football. After taking over arguably the worst team in the B1G, it is impressive what they have been able to accomplish.

Mickey and Billy are extremely effective at communicating what they want to accomplish to the players.

There’s no other way to explain how freshman and other players we haven’t seen play before are able to step up and make plays.

That’s a telltale sign of good coaching.

Now that you see some good coaching, you can see how really bad our team is. Many look tubby and soft. Being physically manhandled on the line of scrimmage. But MJ has them running through brick walls.

Yet they still found a way to win. I honestly don’t see how they win another game. I really don’t, but these guys are finding ways.

Now that you see some good coaching, you can see how really bad our team is. Many look tubby and soft. Being physically manhandled on the line of scrimmage. But MJ has them running through brick walls.

Yet they still found a way to win. I honestly don’t see how they win another game. I really don’t, but these guys are finding ways.
Exactly. I have no idea where or how we win another with our offensive line, but I actually have some hope. If the farty OL could stop sh*tting the bed, I actually think we could be decently dangerous...

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT