ADVERTISEMENT

Ughhh....wife wants to watch the Oscars

That word doesn't move the needle for me at all anymore. Zero, nada, zilch. Bar has been lowered so far for it to be used in recent times that I'm 100% numb to it...maybe people really should have thought that thru before proclaiming every single person they didn't agree with, to be one.

So you're saying that you think Rush Limbaugh still deserves the PMOF, after reading all of the quotes from him?

Reactions: jmliehr
I thought he did too. I guess some us will never be PC enough for the snowflakes.

Ooh, got him there, good job boomer! :Cool:

Somehow treating people with kindness and respect and trying not to offend people is seen as weakness by some segments of society, those people can’t die off soon enough.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
That word doesn't move the needle for me at all anymore. Zero, nada, zilch. Bar has been lowered so far for it to be used in recent times that I'm 100% numb to it...maybe people really should have thought that thru before proclaiming every single person they didn't agree with, to be one.

Or maybe the last 3 years have emboldened some on the right so much that they don't realize what is socially acceptable verbiage. I just find it fairly disturbing that anyone could find commonality with any of those comments by Rush L.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT