ADVERTISEMENT

UFC 190

Husk10

All-American
Dec 3, 2005
Texas
not the best card, but o think they are showing the Rousey can carry a card all on her own.

With that said, I have Rousey winning via TKO over 2 minutes into round one.

I`m passing on this one. Just not enough interest in any of the other fights.

Agreed. With that said, I'm going to go to the local sports bar and just watch the Rousey fight.

We went to dinner at Wilderness Ridge for an early Birthday. Was too tired to head out so decided to get the beat down. Let's do this!

It is a pretty weak card. Too many Brazilian has beens. Once Rhonda locks onto to Bethe, it will be over within 30 seconds. Watching her fight is like watching Tyson vs. Spinks. She makes it look so easy. Tonight will be no different IMO.

A dude is gonna have to fight her. No woman has anything for her.

Fighting a guy is a horrible idea. First off it turns it into a side show. Second, if she was to lose then whats the point?

well, that was crap.

It was awesome. I went to Perishing for the Tyson vs Spinks PPV. And that was over a minute of everyone screaming and going crazy. Tyson ran through him like a buzz saw and it was worth every dollar/second. I wasn't gonna get the fight but i remembered that feeling. Had to watch the azz kicking!

Reactions: Husk10
Fighting a guy is a horrible idea. First off it turns it into a side show. Second, if she was to lose then whats the point?

Ronda trains with men. If she wanted to Dana White should give her a title shot. But only if she wanted it. She earned a shot at the men's title. The Gracie standard is true competition regardless of any preceived differences. And she has no true competition against other women... that's the sideshow.

Dillashaw Cruz Assuncao would kill her. If she fought a man at her weight it would need to be a non ranked guy

Ronda trains with men. If she wanted to Dana White should give her a title shot. But only if she wanted it. She earned a shot at the men's title. The Gracie standard is true competition regardless of any preceived differences. And she has no true competition against other women... that's the sideshow.

She would get wrecked by a man. Heck of a fighter though.

I would imagine she is out of the fighting game relatively soon and into action movies. There just isnt any female on her level and there wont be anytime soon....Get out while you have your youth and health and capitalize on that in movies which I would think will pay quite a bit more

Reactions: arf_man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT