ADVERTISEMENT

UConn in talks to join the PAC 12 as a football only member

If this is true, it's probably because Danny Hurley got tired of Commissioner/Carnival Barker Brett Yormark planting stories in the media about UConn joining the Big 12.

UConn basketball isn't going anywhere, so I can understand the football program trying to find a "football only" home. But why would any conference want them?

If this is true, it's probably because Danny Hurley got tired of Commissioner/Carnival Barker Brett Yormark planting stories in the media about UConn joining the Big 12.

UConn basketball isn't going anywhere, so I can understand the football program trying to find a "football only" home. But why would any conference want them?
Because the PAC 12 is desperate for members right now being how their original plan didn't work out for them.

Reactions: V-Doub

Nothing says P5 football like UConn…

Reactions: Dean Pope
I guess the pac could say they're coast to coast.... just like b1g and acc
And Space Ghost
space-ghost-coast-to-coast.jpg

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT