ADVERTISEMENT

UCF still can't get over us

I still can't get over we have HCSF. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and still can't believe we have him. We are so lucky.

Melatonin is known to help people get a good night sleep and not wake up for odd reasons. Winking

Lame thread. Let any fan base talk whatever they want to on their board. We do the same. It's like home field advantage. If you are visiting, you'd better be respectful. Iowa fans that want to be repeat posters on this board know that full well. You don't have to set people straight on their board. Just stay away if it offends you.

And no, I don't follow other teams unless it affects NU. I don't care who their coach is, the mascots or the attractiveness of their cheerleaders.
While I do agree for the most part. This is rivals site as a whole. People and other fans are free to go and comment on any other teams page. That team does not have sole rights to their page.
I am not saying we have the right to go over there and start trash talking on UCFs board or any board for that matter. Respect on others boards 100%. Just as no other team as the right to come here and start something. If they do they better expect to have hell furry rain down on them. Deservedly so .
In contrast if one of us posted a 7 page topic with the sole purpose of bashing Iowa, they have every right to respectfully defend themselves. Just as we have every right to respectfully defend ourselves on UCFs . Note that I never made a comment on their post just bringing it to the attention of those that care. Those that don't, have every right to ignore and move on to the next topic of conversation.
You are also right "You don't have to set people straight on their board. Just stay away if it offends you." That can probably be said for ours as well.

Last edited:
And yet here you are starting a thread talking about them talking about Nebraska. You would think you would want to focus on your own team instead of another teams fans.
So why waste your time on this thread? If it bothers you that much, ignore and move along.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...-time-nobraska-was-nationally-relevant.60879/

Stopped over to the UCF msg board for the first time in a month or so. They are still talking about us. I understood it at the beginning. They were hurt and upset. It has been almost 3 months and they still cant get over it. I don't understand, I would think they would want to focus on their own team in conversation, not us waste time bashing us. Most Neb fans aren't even over their to read it anymore. lol
You mean like some of our posters still ragging on Riley(3mo.) & Bo(3yrs)?

You mean like some of our posters still ragging on Riley(3mo.) & Bo(3yrs)?
While I agree that is pointless to talk about them, they were still apart of our past history in our program. So I can understand topics coming up on them. We have nothing to do with UCF, never did. Probably never will.

While I agree that is pointless to talk about them, they were still apart of our past history in our program. So I can understand topics coming up on them. We have nothing to do with UCF, never did. Probably never will.
Agreed but with each coach in our past there are usually both Good & Bad points worth discussing. When the Pelini & Riley haters post, you would think each coach was Satan Incarnate and you only hear the hate. Kinda reminds me of the evening news-"All bad-all the time".

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT