ADVERTISEMENT

Tyjon Lindsey Not on Huskers.com Roster...Asked for Release

Not seeing any news anywhere, but it's going all over facebook now. He seemed pretty psyched to play for Scott Frost.

Yeah, I figured he wouldn't be around long. To bad, though he was going to be a stud in the offense. Probably would have if he stuck it out.

I hope not....
Well so do I but you can tell there are some guys on that field who would rather be doing something else. When you go from bad to garbage juice it’s a huge gut check. They’re used to being able to do thier thing, when they are asked to do more and see worse results it’s just human nature. Farmer Foster.... they can’t wait for the first weekend in December.

Reactions: HuskerLegion
I hope there will not be more defections.

Boy, are you hungry to try and "catch me" somehow. I revealed you and I undermined you. It was for good measure. You're a Negative Nancy. I get the feeling that I'm not the only one who dislikes your negativity. I don't want to dislike you. Cant we just be fans together?

Him and Gebbia can go and finish out their playing careers with Riley..

All kidding aside, too bad that it couldn’t work out for him. He didn’t bring anything to the table that Kade Warner is bringing so it’s not a loss on our end. I just really like to see kids stay at least 2 full seasons. Anything less than that is not enough time to prove.

Sucks that he left. He never did much for us and I question if he would have made a major impact.

I do look forward to watching him play some where in the future. Once someone signs with NU, I tend to follow them the rest of their career.

Reactions: mebeinme0831
I hope there will not be more defections.

Boy, are you hungry to try and "catch me" somehow. I revealed you and I undermined you. It was for good measure. You're a Negative Nancy. I get the feeling that I'm not the only one who dislikes your negativity. I don't want to dislike you. Cant we just be fans together?

Lol wow. Don't understand why you are so triggered, but whatever.

I was asking why because it should be a good thing that the guys that don't appear to be 100% in need to be on the way out.

Seems like we're finally cutting bait on the "all potential no performance" types. Kade Warner types may not win us a title (of any kind) but those types might win us a game or three by being smart and having fundamentals. Need something to build on.

I don’t understand how this redshirt rule is helping them.

He red shirts this year. Still loses a year sitting out next year and plays in 2020 as a redshirt junior

If he played here all year and then transferred he would use his red shirt on the year he sits out next year and still plays in 2020 as a red shirt junior.

Am I missing something.

Seems like we're finally cutting bait on the "all potential no performance" types. Kade Warner types may not win us a title (of any kind) but those types might win us a game or three by being smart and having fundamentals. Need something to build on.

I think KW is quite capable actually. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him have a GREAT career at DONU.

Of the 7 four star recruits signed in 2017, only two are left - Guy Thomas and Jaevon McQuitty.

Holy crap, I forgot about Guy Thomas. Wouldn't surprise me to see him and McQuitty move on either.

Bummer. I believe in the star rankings more than most but he never really showed much. If he was a two star or walk on this would hardly even be news. If you can’t get open, catch, or field a punt you’re probably not gonna make it. Would’ve thought it was an offense he could thrive in.

I think KW is quite capable actually. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him have a GREAT career at DONU.

Not disagreeing with you at all... note that I said "may". I'm just saying that we seem to have a number of players that are "supposed to be good" but actually aren't.

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT