ADVERTISEMENT

Tyjon Lindsey is N

"It really came down to where I felt I would be most comfortable, where I would develop the best and what school would prepare me the best for my ultimate goal, which is to play in the NFL.

"I have great relationships with Coach (Keith) Williams and Mike Riley and even after I committed to Ohio State, they still talked to me and treated me like family. With Coach Williams, he's a guy who would talk to me all the time and not even about football, just life and how I was doing. I'm not saying Ohio State didn't but it was just a different feel with Nebraska.
Is this the "Nebraska way" the haters keep claiming isn't happening?

Reactions: timnsun
Of course. Just wait for the...How can we win without running the ball crowd? What's the point of 4 and 5 star QB's and WR's when we should just be running the ball?? Are any of our QB's mobile like Tommy?? Where's the D and O lineman??Sick:(

Lindsey is too small. Ohio State really didn't want him. Of course, I just heard in another thread "too much hashtags".

Grimes a five star WR commit to Ohio State tweeted at Lindsey "62-3" and Tate Martell a four star commit tweeted at Lindsey "never again will I waste my time" Tate was Linsey's qb in highscool, interesting they would be so upset

Please, please, please put Grimes on kickoff return so Antonio Reed can have some fun.

Please.

I cant wait till they come to Lincoln, fvck bucknuts.

Reactions: IndHusker7
Welcome young man. GBR
bGxM6Li__bigger.jpg
T-WAYNE... @tyjonlindsey

Can I get a "Go Big Red" from all my NEBRASKA FANS
2049.png

Lincoln, Nebraska here I come
1f33d.png
1f3f4.png

Most exciting days to be a Husker fan since Pekini's firing and Callahan's firing before that. It sure is nice to be excited about a positive development for a change!

Awesome to have Lindsey commit today! Definitely made a lot of Husker fan's day. My phone was going off constantly with notifications of people tweeting about it today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT