ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Lue stepping away for health issues...

If I had to coach that team I'd have health issues too.

Paving the way for his return to Lincoln...Smokin

Maybe it will work out perfectly like it did for Frost.

Even more reason now to stay the hell away from an Extension for Miles. Let Miles coach 2018-2019 team. Lue takes a year off. Comes back in 2019-2020 to NU after Miles and NU part ways with no contract. No one fired, just a departure.

Even more reason now to stay the hell away from an Extension for Miles. Let Miles coach 2018-2019 team. Lue takes a year off. Comes back in 2019-2020 to NU after Miles and NU part ways with no contract. No one fired, just a departure.

Get Matt Davison working that.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Paving the way for his return to Lincoln...Smokin

Why would he want to Coach College Basketball and have to go out and recruit especially at Nebraska?

He has a 5 year 35 million dollar contract with the first 4 years guaranteed the 5th is a team option.

Surely Moos has other opportunities for the next Head Coach at Nebraska sitting in his drawer.

Lue supposedly has actual heart issues - so although I agree LaClank is adding to his stress level - I hope they get it figured out.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Lue supposedly has actual heart issues - so although I agree LaClank is adding to his stress level - I hope they get it figured out.

If it is a cardiac issue at age 40 it may be time for another line of work. The hours, the stress, the travel have to take a toll on a normal ticker. Best of luck and hope he is able to get things taken care of.

Why would he want to Coach College Basketball and have to go out and recruit especially at Nebraska?

He has a 5 year 35 million dollar contract with the first 4 years guaranteed the 5th is a team option.

Surely Moos has other opportunities for the next Head Coach at Nebraska sitting in his drawer.
A man can dream

Reactions: scarletred

I was completely joking....

Haha tyrone lue hafta recruit.
He would pull em in with a phone call.

Reactions: WHCSC
He has a gigantic wart that's a pain in his @$$ called L.James. After their on court shouting match it's not surprising. Players run the league.
Bunch of pansy fans...James has been to 7 straight finals, 8 overall...he has taken Mike Brown, Erik Spoelstra, Ty Lue, David Blatt to the NBA finals. He has made Ty Lue and Erik Spoelstra NBA champions! I knew Ty Lue was done two years ago when he complained about how stressful being an NBA coach is...making millions to let the best player in the league take you to the finals even though you have no clue what you are doing. This is the curse of Lebron...his role players are tired of playing so deep in the playoffs...they just want a year out of spot light to make their millions and go on a May vacation. The entire league is full of megalomaniacs, Lebron is one of the few who has the right to be. I remember when Bosh said he was happy the season was over when they got smashed by the spurs. That he was tired and needed a break. Well he got a blood clot the next season after getting his big deal, again riding on lebrons coat tales, and hasn't played since. These guys need to enjoy the ride.

Maybe he figures that he is currently coaching adults that act like babies so why -not try coaching young men to be adults.

LJ is a parasite, hiding behind physically gifted skills, nothing else
Parasite that makes it to 8 NBA finals. If he is a parasite then what are the hundreds of guys who have never made the finals. A parasite feeds off of others, since when has lebron relied on others....he had made millions if not billions of dollars for his teammates over the years. He got Matt Dellavedova a 13 million dollar contract as a back up point guard. He got timothy mozgov 12 million to sit on the bench. Name one person who got better when they didn't have lebron. And before you say kyrie...check his stats...his ppg, shooting %, and even defensive stats are lower this year. Kyrie is like 30th in the league in RPM because he is still garbage on d, and his shooting percentage is pretty poor.

Maybe he figures that he is currently coaching adults that act like babies so why -not try coaching young men to be adults.
The problem with t-lue is his best player is a better coach, is more intelligent and more dedicated to the game and to his body. Lebron is very hard to coach because he can do the coaches job, at least the xs and os part. Lebron needs a coach who can manipulate psychologically, T-Lue is not that guy. Lebron already has played more minutes than MJ, and is on track to play 82 games this season. At this age the spurs stars were sitting out 10-15 games a year. Can you imagine M.J having Mike Brown, Erik Spoelstra, Ty Lue, and David Blatt as coaches. Especially when he was 33! M.J would have literally murdered those guys. M.J had the greatest coach of all time...and in fact Kobe and M.J never won without Phil...never took that collection of bums to the finals.

Parasite that makes it to 8 NBA finals. If he is a parasite then what are the hundreds of guys who have never made the finals. A parasite feeds off of others, since when has lebron relied on others....he had made millions if not billions of dollars for his teammates over the years. He got Matt Dellavedova a 13 million dollar contract as a back up point guard. He got timothy mozgov 12 million to sit on the bench. Name one person who got better when they didn't have lebron. And before you say kyrie...check his stats...his ppg, shooting %, and even defensive stats are lower this year. Kyrie is like 30th in the league in RPM because he is still garbage on d, and his shooting percentage is pretty poor.

Kyrie brought that title to Cleveland more so than Lebron. He dominated that finals and destroyed Golden St

Kyrie brought that title to Cleveland more so than Lebron. He dominated that finals and destroyed Golden St
Wrong. Alot of people remember the shot Kyrie hit in game 7 which was huge. I'm not a big LeBron fan but in that 7 game series LeBron led Cleveland in minutes per game. 5 out of the 7 games he led the team in fg percentage. Kyrie disappeared in games I believe 3 and 4 with terrible Fg percentage and what LeBron bought on the defensive side with blk shots and steals I think Cleveland is swept without LeBron.

Don't let your hatred make you stupid. Lebron led all players in all major categories in that series. PPG, REBOUNDS,ASSISTS, and BLOCKS. I'm waiting for the excuse how he could lead both teams in all categories, against a team that was 73-9, against a team that had home court...and still have weak kyrie "bring" the title. Kyrie did what kyrie does, he scored a lot of points in a few games, and collapsed defensively in a few games. I don't blame kyrie for leaving, Lebron is likely to leave, kyrie would have been stuck on a bad team again at the height of his powers. And kyrie won't play much past 32, so his clock is ticking. Happy he went to a great franchise.

Reactions: Hastings4Huskers
Don't let your hatred make you stupid. Lebron led all players in all major categories in that series. PPG, REBOUNDS,ASSISTS, and BLOCKS. I'm waiting for the excuse how he could lead both teams in all categories, against a team that was 73-9, against a team that had home court...and still have weak kyrie "bring" the title. Kyrie did what kyrie does, he scored a lot of points in a few games, and collapsed defensively in a few games. I don't blame kyrie for leaving, Lebron is likely to leave, kyrie would have been stuck on a bad team again at the height of his powers. And kyrie won't play much past 32, so his clock is ticking. Happy he went to a great franchise.
Last time I checked, basketball involves 5 guys on the floor for any one team at any one time AND IF forced to play with 4 total guys on his team, Lebron wouldn't win anything. What we have seen is that Lebron without Kyrie is not nearly as effective as Lebron with Kyrie. He may put up bigger numbers without Kyrie, but his team is no where near as formidable.

Last time I checked, basketball involves 5 guys on the floor for any one team at any one time AND IF forced to play with 4 total guys on his team, Lebron wouldn't win anything. What we have seen is that Lebron without Kyrie is not nearly as effective as Lebron with Kyrie. He may put up bigger numbers without Kyrie, but his team is no where near as formidable.
The point of this is the poster above said Kyrie was more of the reason there was a title in Cleveland which is not true. Kyrie disappeared in a handful of those games in the finals. LeBron was putting up big numbers in the finals with Kyrie. If he did have those numbers Cleveland does not have that title. And is Cleveland not as good without Kyrie? I agree with that. Cleveland now has LeBron and a bunch of role players. This day and age in the NBA you got to have multiple stars on the team to win it all. I still think Cleveland makes the finals until proven wrong. LeBron has been to 8 straight.

Kobe won 2 NBA Titles without Shaq. His supporting cast those 2 years was Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Derek Fisher. Not exactly a Dream Team.

Kobie and his cast of characters didn't have team to complete with that is even close to what the warriors are these last couple of years.

ADVERTISEMENT