ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter Rumor I Came Across

I also saw this:

If Jim Leonhard wants to be our defensive coordinator, I would love to have him, though honestly Cincinnati ought to consider him for head coach.

I don’t blame Wisconsin for wanting Fickell, but I am surprised they would unceremoniously dump Leonhard like this.

Last edited:
I also saw this:

If Jim Leonhard wants to be our defensive coordinator, I would love to have him, though honestly Cincinnati ought to consider him.

I don’t blame Wisconsin for wanting Fickell, but I am surprised they would unceremoniously dump Leonhard like this.
Wisconsin surely didn’t set the tone Nebraska did for Mickey. It seemed pretty clear to Mickey that this was a chance to possibly coach his way into contention. And it sure sounded like Wisconsin lead Leonard on to think it was him the whole time.

Wisconsin surely didn’t set the tone Nebraska did for Mickey. It seemed pretty clear to Mickey that this was a chance to possibly coach his way into contention. And it sure sounded like Wisconsin lead Leonard on to think it was him the whole time.
AND...if rumors are true the admin and Rhule are trying to make it worth his while to stay. So yeah, he didn't get the job but our admin isn't being d-bags about it.

Right down to the espn crew saying he could be announced as early as today after reeling off his history there

Whoops!

AND...if rumors are true the admin and Rhule are trying to make it worth his while to stay. So yeah, he didn't get the job but our admin isn't being d-bags about it.
Joseph is an awesome leader, coach, and recruiter. I would think he would be a huge asset. He also could help Rhule by being a diplomat to the Church of the Nebraska Way.

You know what's funny? Your team is so average and boring you have to hang out here.
Seriously, what would they talk about on their own board?

Which unable-to-execute-a-forward-pass QB on their roster should be starting next season?

Wondering if their players file a racial discrimination lawsuit in 2023?

Reactions: BleedRed78
He’s gonna need ALOT of help considering his record against P5 or G5 ranked teams over his career, but good luck!
Bro...why did your QB fake an injury? Or did your coach tell him to take it so that he could put in the backup without having to answer questions like "Hey, home come you started the one horrible QB all year and not the other horrible QB"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT