ADVERTISEMENT

TV game schedule. Fridays/Saturdays or both?

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
So I know nothing yet released but is it likely 1 Friday game each week with the remaining 7 games broadcast on Saturdays between ABC/Fox and BTN ?
GBR!

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Moos requested black Fri game. Will the big give him a bone or will he go 0 fer.

You would think by now they would have times for all 8 weeks..

Then again looks who our commissioner these days..
Well TV broadcasts have influenced the timing of games for years and the TV networks don't want to make those broadcast decisions until the last minute so they can see how teams are shaking out. I'd think that would be even much more so this year with no fans allowed to attend in person.

My understanding is that they have also requested that the Illinois game in Lincoln be played on Friday night as well.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I wonder if they want to use the 7 day window every week due to games possibly being canceled

I wonder if they want to use the 7 day window every week due to games possibly being canceled

You would think FOX would have some idea what they want the first couple weeks then ESPN has it’s choice..

There was also talk about Friday night games you would think they would have some of them already lined to be announced..

I get the 7 day window but there‘s a total of 7 B1G games that don’t need no 7 day window..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT