ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, March 21st Nebraska at Creighton (Huskers lose 6-5)

So the WBC Championship is tonight at the same time. I am a tad too die hard for Nebraska Baseball to not have it on my big screen with sound. WBC will be on one of my smaller screens muted though. Hopefully the innings get slightly off so I never have to watch a commercial break with my Flashback. Tough life as a baseball fan tonight.

I plan to pregame at White Elm around 3pm before retiring to my domicile to watch my Huskers and Team USA kick some butt at 6pm.

So the WBC Championship is tonight at the same time. I am a tad too die hard for Nebraska Baseball to not have it on my big screen with sound. WBC will be on one of my smaller screens muted though. Hopefully the innings get slightly off so I never have to watch a commercial break with my Flashback. Tough life as a baseball fan tonight.

I plan to pregame at White Elm around 3pm before retiring to my domicile to watch my Huskers and Team USA kick some butt at 6pm.
Keep your head on a swivel. Can't miss any action you know. Good day for baseball.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Brockett was somewhat getting squeezed by the umpire but got through a bases loaded jam in the 1st to keep it 0-0.

Will Walsh has come in to save the day but need some more runs here soon. 4-3 Nebraska through 6.

We finally have someone step up from the bullpen and we still muster a midweek/3rd day loss. I said my biggest worry is the bullpen from the beginning. It’s still a concern of mine but Walsh could be that long relief guy or dare I say Sunday starter?

It's year 4 (sort of, depending on how you feel about the canceled season). I was not opposed to the hiring of Jeff Christy just because you never really know until you let a guy work, but if this is the best he can come up with by now, two good starters and a bunch of bullpen guys who are wildly inconsistent, jeez.

I know Bolt is the one who goes out to the mound and makes the pitching changes, but my god, surely Christy could have suggested anyone but the guy who has had to work hard just to recently get his ERA under 90? Probably could have pulled Walsh just a batter earlier too. Get Bunz, Worthley, Rizzo, I don't care, it's just two f***ing outs. Sears was near the bottom of my list of choices, didn't even know he was warming up.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Busy with kids stuff and totally forgot about game. Just saw the final score and how it ended. Pissed off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT