ADVERTISEMENT

***Tuesday LIVE Pre-Chat***

lee_carvallo_12

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Jan 10, 2010
Colossal Cornhusker
Fellow Voyagers of these Hallowed Scrolls:

What a wild ride it has been so far in 2017. Trump is running this country into the ground. The liberal media is dividing us and reporting agenda driven news. Kim Jong Un is going to blow up the world, and just this week, Las Vegas and Tom Petty.

Amid all of this, the mighty and feared Wisconsin Badgers visit Lincoln Saturday night for a showdown under the lights. More than any other B1G opponent, Wisky has truly had DONU's number since joining the conference. The Badgers have dominated the Huskers winning 5 of 6 games since 2011, most in devastating, coach-firing fashion: 48-17 in 2011, 59-24 in 2014, and who could possibly forget (no matter how hard we try) the dismantling of one of HCBP's finest Cornhuskers squads in Indianapolis by a score of 70-31. That Badger team entered the B1G Game at 7-5, BTW.

The fun doesn't stop on the football field, brothers. On the hardwoods the Men's Nebrasketball team has mustered only 2 wins versus 8 losses against our Badgerly neighbors to the north. FMFL.

But fear not, brothers. I know these scrolls are not known for their logic, patience, grammar, optimism, tact, etc., etc. But the bible tells us in Isaiah 41:10 "do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Win or lose, I am excited to see what Saturday night brings us and I look forward to rooting on our boys in scarlet, cream or black or whatever in Memorial Stadium.

Let's get to the chat. I'll kick things off:
  1. How healthy is DONU going to be? Will Kalu, C. Jones, Knevel, Conrad, Farniok, Newby, Bryant, Wilbon, et. al. be ready to go if/when called upon?
  2. Can QBTL protect the football? Will he be helped by solid OL play and play calling by OCDL?
  3. Will WRSM stop dropping the cot danged bawl!?!? C'mon, we need ya Stan!!
  4. Can NGMS and Co hold up against the Badger OL and running attacked, which has poisoned my dreams over the last 6 years.
  5. Does Cav have dem big ol' hog mollies up front ready to rip Badger heads off and crap down some necks, Barn style?
What you got, scrollers!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.