ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, April 9th Nebraska at Kansas (Huskers lose 13-11)

Forget about it. Just hoping they qualify for a freaking regional at this point Sick but still so many games to choke in yet 😑
Huh?

This game was frustrating, sure...but qualify? We'd have to go on a massive losing streak

I would I not put us in the host category right now after that performance but we are easily in a regional right now. Ugly loss for sure on the mound. This next weekend's results can easily right that ship though.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Huh?

This game was frustrating, sure...but qualify? We'd have to go on a massive losing streak
I thought they were in good shape in early April last year after beating Vanderbilt. Maybe RPI then wasn't as good, but Bolt still found a way to lose to 2 different Dakota schools :rolleyes: some guys have a knack for finding ways.

I thought they were in good shape in early April last year after beating Vanderbilt. Maybe RPI then wasn't as good, but Bolt still found a way to lose to 2 different Dakota schools :rolleyes: some guys have a knack for finding ways.
Are you talking about last year or this year?

Early April 2023 we were around 17-10-1 with an RPI in the high 80's, low 90's.

Now, were 22-8 with an 18 RPI, ranked across multiple outlets and in the hunt to host a Regional.

Losing to a Q2 (Kansas) on the road isn't in the same stratosphere as losing to a Q4 (Dakota's) at home, multiple times, last year.

This thread is a prime reason this forum is dead af. My goodness people, get a grip on reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobsterMobster
Early April 2023 we were around 17-10-1 with an RPI in the high 80's, low 90's.

Now, were 22-8 with an 18 RPI, ranked across multiple outlets and in the hunt to host a Regional.

Losing to a Q2 (Kansas) on the road isn't in the same stratosphere as losing to a Q4 (Dakota's) at home, multiple times, last year.

This thread is a prime reason this forum is dead af. My goodness people, get a grip on reality.
I just hope they all have fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT