ADVERTISEMENT

Tuco's realignment thread

Tuco Salamanca

Athletic Director
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
WHAT THE FU$% people, there are already a million freaking threads on realignment and no one has had an original take in a week.

READ the threads before creating another stupid thread where the same damn thing is going to be discussed until the next person who decides to create a new one because his point wont be made if he has to post on page 5 of an existing thread.

tenor.gif

WHAT THE FU$% people, there are already a million freaking threads on realignment and no one has had an original take in a week.

READ the threads before creating another stupid thread where the same damn thing is going to be discussed until the next person who decides to create a new one because his point wont be made if he has to post on page 5 of an existing thread.
Too damn on brand. I click on Tuco’s realignment thread and the post is Tuco bitching about realignment threads. #butiagreewithyou

Reactions: scarletred

The thread that was started had more to do with NU being OU's bitch by going to Norman this fall. It wasn't a realignment thread as it was started. Stop whining.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

Will the BIG 10 go hard after ISU and KSU?

No difference between remaining Big12 Bagholders and Cincinnati, Houston, and UCF.

KU, KSU, ISU, Pokes are totally screwed.

i picked this thread account the very very low number of replies. now i wish i could return unharmed to the crossroad

No difference between remaining Big12 Bagholders and Cincinnati, Houston, and UCF.

KU, KSU, ISU, Pokes are totally screwed.
So the question would be, IF those schools joined the AAC would that make a Power 5 conference? There's some damned good football programs on that list. Okie St is a school I wouldn't mind seeing in the B1G and they're a member of the AAU as is KU. Add TTech to the list of screwed schools. In reality a school like ISU while it's an AAU member, might fit better in the AAC. What has happened with OU and UT is insanity and it's unfortunate that OU would do that to their long term traditional conference mates. I'm still pissed we're going to Norman.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So the question would be, IF those schools joined the AAC would that make a Power 5 conference? There's some damned good football programs on that list. Okie St is a school I wouldn't mind seeing in the B1G and they're a member of the AAU as is KU. Add TTech to the list of screwed schools. In reality a school like ISU while it's an AAU member, might fit better in the AAC. What has happened with OU and UT is insanity and it's unfortunate that OU would do that to their long term traditional conference mates. I'm still pissed we're going to Norman.
Okie State is not an AAUu school. KU and ISU are.

Reactions: dinglefritz

No.

Plankton don't eat whales. Schools of plankton still don't eat whales.

The Power 5 is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
But only U tejas cares about itself first and foremost..

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve read all month, and @Bugeater posts here, for God’s sake. Every school cares about itself first and foremost. Anything to the contrary would be an absolute dereliction of duty on the part of a school’s administrators.

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve read all month, and @Bugeater posts here, for God’s sake. Every school cares about itself first and foremost. Anything to the contrary would be an absolute dereliction of duty on the part of a school’s administrators.
Well if uterus cared about the rest of the conference (besides them selves) why did they have their own LHN and didn’t share it with any of the other members…

Every conference has their own network and share for it except the Big12.. ohhh wait uterus has one but not the rest of the conference..

Doesn’t matter if you puke on yourself after a hard night of drinking the shirt you’re wearing would match it to a tee..

Well if uterus cared about the rest of the conference (besides them selves) why did they have their own LHN and didn’t share it with any of the other members…

Every conference has their own network and share for it except the Big12.. ohhh wait uterus has one but not the rest of the conference..

Total non sequitur from what I claimed.

Anyway, Kevin Weiberg tried to get a Big 12 Network going. Nebraska wasn't interested. Nebraska figured it could do better with a school-specific media rights deal. Remember?

The only reason Texas stayed in this demographic flyweight of a league to begin with was because Beebe and the other schools begged and offered the possibility of having its own network as a concession. Supremely dumb move on the part of Dodds (always a massively overrated and shortsighted AD) to go this route, in my opinion, but without the LHN, Texas would have sought a long-term home in a more demographically well-endowed league, and a number of Big 12 schools would be entering their second decade in various mid-major conferences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT