Tucker Carlson, the Daily Beast, and deaths from the COVID vaccine.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
This a representation of the problem though. I am very critical of what TC says about the vaccine, but many here want to extrapolate that into the predictable and tired argument that EVERYTHING these people say is a lie and nefarious. It's not, just like EVERYTHING in the Daily Beast is not inaccurate and a lie.

It seems like in this day and age, that most people avoid actual criticism of the content and immediately go to the blanket character assassination without ever dealing with specifics. That's lazy and worse, it's just wrong. These issues should be dealt with on their merits. We're lost when we just discount things based solely on who says them.
Tucker went to court and his defense was he was BS'ing and shouldn't be taken seriously by people.

Reactions: cavalot

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Keep laughing Cavalot as it is a defense mechanism when you have been exposed as a communist traitor and the walls are closing in on your treason.

Reactions: EVERED

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Tucker went to court and his defense was he was BUYING and shouldn't be taken seriously by people.
And CNN went to court over Nick Sandman and has had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for their outright treason.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm not your buddy. Chances are I wouldn't even acknowledge knowing you. However, my point was that Mr Holt works for a Fake News outlet and he recently stated his lack of objectivity in his "News" broadcasts. Try to stay on track with reality. Buddy
Derp see post above where TC and fox lawyers defense was "no one should take us seriously" 🙄

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
And CNN went to court over Nick Sandman and has had to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for their outright treason.
So is it better to lose being a dishonest News show or win with "we aren't News we are satire and no one takes us seriously"?

TC spreads propaganda constantly and hides behind a #FakeNews clause.

Reactions: cavalot

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Keep laughing Cavalot as it is a defense mechanism when you have been exposed as a communist traitor and the walls are closing in on your treason.
NO its a mechanism for ending a discussion with a buffoon who's head is so far up his ass there's no coming back.

If you support/worship Donald Trump... You support lies, treason, debauchery, etc... . There is no coming back from that.

Good luck Bobby.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
NO its a mechanism for ending a discussion with a buffoon who's head is so far up his ass there's no coming back.

If you support/worship Donald Trump... You support lies, treason, debauchery, etc... . There is no coming back from that.

Good luck Bobby.
If you ever vote for a demorat you support communism and that is treason.

EVERED

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2001
Northern Texas
Derp see post above where TC and fox lawyers defense was "no one should take us seriously" 🙄
You are truly a mean spirited interloper in that my response was not even remotely pointed to you and yet you jump right in. Please limit your involvement to posts that only belong to you. I suspect that someone, somewhere will acknowledge an association with you--especially if they can hide behind their keyboards.

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
So is it better to lose being a dishonest News show or win with "we aren't News we are satire and no one takes us seriously"?

TC spreads propaganda constantly and hides behind a #FakeNews clause.
Tucker spreads the truth about the communist demorats and has to be destroyed is what you mean.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
You are truly a mean spirited interloper in that my response was not even remotely pointed to you and yet you jump right in. Please limit your involvement to posts that only belong to you. I suspect that someone, somewhere will acknowledge an association with you--especially if they can hide behind their keyboards.
That's not how any of this works

• Haha

EVERED

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2001
Northern Texas
If you legit get riled up from “derp,” the internet might not be for you.
I agree, I'm going out of state tomorrow and won't be back for 6 months. However, just for the record, I'm an older patriotic vet and I fear the anti-American crap that's being dispersed in these scrolls is virtually treasonous. I don't mean to offend but righteous sarcasm can only go so far.
Hope no one misses me.

Reactions: Bobfather

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I agree, I'm going out of state tomorrow and won't be back for 6 months. However, just for the record, I'm an older patriotic vet and I fear the anti-American crap that's being dispersed in these scrolls is virtually treasonous. I don't mean to offend but righteous sarcasm can only go so far.
Hope no one misses me.
What's anti American specifically?

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Hope no one misses me.
I suppose we will just have to disagree on if it’s anti-American. It’s anti what you think, but America is what the people make of it.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I am describing the communist democrat side, when is the last time a true republican has been on PMSDNC or Communist News Network?
Hmm. Well that wasn't at all clear since both sides fit this description to a freaking T:
"When all you do is slander one party with outright lies trying to get your side to go physically after the otherside than yes it is treason."

I'm with you tho, the real threat to America is that kind of attitude regardless of the side is coming from.

Now back to the topic, do you feel like the Nick Sandman thing was treason? By what statute?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sorry see bullshit-call bullshit 🤷‍♂

Love how you can't defend that fox is pure propaganda tho, that point is not missed.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Tucker spreads the truth about the communist demorats and has to be destroyed is what you mean.
Thats not what he, fox, and each lawyers said.

Basically said anyone that believes he is giving facts is retarded and not his fault they can't see the BS. Guess they were talking about you bob 🤷‍♂️

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Thats not what he, fox, and each lawyers said.

Basically said anyone that believes he is giving facts is retarded and not his fault they can't see the BS. Guess they were talking about you bob 🤷‍♂️
Nope just covering his butt from communist lawsuits.....

• Haha

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
You are the idiot he referenced

O and your beloved Reagan started the debt mountain we are currently under. Who knew Republicans were such shitty fiscal presidents 🤷‍♂️

Reagans debt was because of Carters disastrous policies especially depleting the military to pre WWI levels.

• Haha

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Reagans debt was because of Carters disastrous policies especially depleting the military to pre WWI levels.
Bob he had no major war to fight and ran up massive debt, that is failure.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Bob he had no major war to fight and ran up massive debt, that is failure.
It was called the cold war and yes it ran up debt that should not have happened except for the fact that Peanut Carter did more damage in four years than all the previous presidents did in 200 and Reagan had to clean it up.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
It was called the cold war and yes it ran up debt that should not have happened except for the fact that Peanut Carter did more damage in four years than all the previous presidents did in 200 and Reagan had to clean it up.
Reagan is only behind presidents during WWs in debt increase 🤯

And Nixon brought the chicoms relevancy 😬

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Reagan is only behind presidents during WWs in debt increase 🤯

And Nixon brought the chicoms relevancy 😬
Sorry but we were in a WW during Reagans tenure and won and Nixon was a deep state fool who put his head between his legs and kissed his ass in 60 when Kennedy and the mob stole the election.

• Haha

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sorry but we were in a WW during Reagans tenure and won and Nixon was a deep state fool who put his head between his legs and kissed his ass in 60 when Kennedy and the mob stole the election.
really how many men were lost in that World War bob?

So you have lived in constant fear of imminent doom your entire life huh?

That has got to be emotionally and physically exhausting😪

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
really how many men were lost in that World War bob?

So you have lived in constant fear of imminent doom your entire life huh?

That has got to be emotionally and physically exhausting😪
Yes I live with the belief of imminent doom and it all comes down to the Marxist belief system that you and your ilk want right here.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yes I live with the belief of imminent doom and it all comes down to the Marxist belief system that you and your ilk want right here.
and now you're an old cvnt that yells at clouds, I truly feel sorry for you bob your life must truly suck.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
Maybe I'm the only one that can imagine this scenario, but hear me out: Bob's been serving up unpopular and ridiculous takes on nearly every topic imaginable for almost 20 years on the RSS.

Perhaps he doesn't really believe any of them, and it's all been a cleverly orchestrated troll job. If so, good job, Bob.

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
This is pure evidence that the far left and the far right are just at this point putting on a propaganda blitz for the low information masses who already have a predisposition to a certain world view. How freaking Orwellian can you get? And it's coming from both sides.

While I like how Carlson frames and waxes poetic with the hypocrisy of the left, he's completely full of shit regarding the vaccine and the dangers of taking the vaccine. He went on last night about the reporting system's accuracy and how over 3,000 people who have taken the vaccine have died. It's a compete bullshit analysis.

Over 160 million people have taken the vaccine (at least one dose) in the USA. That's 1/2 of the population. During this time, over 1 million people have died in the USA (about 1 million every 4 months). Since 50% of the people in the USA have taken the vaccine and 1 million have died, it stands to reason that at LEAST 1/2 of the people who died in the last 4 months got the shot. If you adjust up for the fact that the vaccine was pushed on the older generation initially, and then adjust down for the fact that they all didn't get the vaccine at once (i.e. some got it 4 months ago and some got it yesterday), it's probably not 3,500, but more like 500,000 people have died who have been vaccinated. No information regarding causation, just raw numbers. Where is this mystical around 3,500 number coming from? Did they die of the vaccine? Did they die of other causes after taking the vaccine. No info on that from Carlson or his guest, who essentially said that the database used is bullshit.

Then on the other side, the Daily Beast wrote a slam piece where they basically repeated everything Carlson said last night with basically each Carlson quote stated after words like baseless, unfounded, bla bla bla... The problem is that they were so busy bashing Carlson, they never get around to stating any scientific data or logic that proves him wrong! Just, a bunch of stuff about him fueling vaccine hesitancy and the like. At least if you're going to bash something, you should probably be astute enough to have a reason why you're doing it.

The fact is that there is no evidence that the vaccine has caused an abnormal amount of adverse reactions to this point and the vaccine is being observed and analyzed probably more than any vaccine in history. They freaking took the J&J vaccine out of circulation for a while when it was reported that a 1 in a million people had gotten blood clots, and there's still no evidence that the vaccine had anything to do with that.

Here in lies the overall problem with the media. The media is operated on all sides by shameless self promoters who are frankly too low IQ to even attempt to understand the issues that they're reporting on (how many times when you were in college did anyone say outloud that the teaching and journalism majors were the smartest kids on campus?). They just have a point of view that they're trying to promote (kind of like a poor man's lawyer), but they can't think for themselves as to why what they're saying is true or not true. They just pick up on pieces of information that sounds good to them and then build it into the narrative that they want to weave. Carlson and the Beast are no different and it's damaging to the Country and to our sensibilities.
You've become a part of the propaganda diatribe you are bitching about.

Latest posts