Tucker Carlson makes up some weirdo story about how the NSA is spying on him...

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Not only have I not been wrong, but I've been basically 100% correct on everything. Try again.
How has being wrong on everything basically correct? UNLESS of course you claiming 100% accuracy for being WORNG.........

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Those of us on the right will have a lot brighter future being labeled by you as followers of Tucker Carlson, than you lefties will have trying to shed the Marxist, soft-on-crime label.

The nationwide beat-down coming to the liberals in the mid-terms is going to be epic.
Almost as much of a beat down as Jeffrey Toobin during conference calls.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
you are going to have a massive melt down.... maybe some of the other nut jobs on this thread will be there for you to cuddle with.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Those of us on the right will have a lot brighter future being labeled by you as followers of Tucker Carlson, than you lefties will have trying to shed the Marxist, soft-on-crime label.

The nationwide beat-down coming to the liberals in the mid-terms is going to be epic.
Not if Trump keeps shooting off his mouth. He has cost the Republicans so much support.

1husker

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2002
SF Bay Area
Almost as much of a beat down as Jeffrey Toobin during conference calls.
He's another shining example of the liberal media. If CNN is still around when Avenatti is released, you can bet they will hire him as a legal analyst. Maybe he and Toobin can have a circle jerk on-air with Stelter.

• Haha
Reactions: EriktheRed

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
False Fox News, that is all they cover anymore. It is unbelievable what they have come too.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Right. He may or may not have been spied on (don't really care) but that might be the dumbest I told you so post I've ever seen.
Please tell me you understand sigint and unmasking. Tucks name was mentioned in gathered intelligence. At no point was Tuck spied on.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Please tell me you understand sigint and unmasking. Tucks name was mentioned in gathered intelligence. At no point was Tuck spied on.
I doubt they were spying on him. That doesn't make the post less stupid.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Lol
NSA investigates NSA and finds no evidence that the NSA acted inappropriately.
Case closed!
Take the inverse, which you blindly believe.

Tucker (without evidence) “I was spied on!”

When in reality Russian diplomat A called Russian diplomat B and said “hey did you watch the great propaganda Tuck was pushing last night”.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras
Take the inverse, which you blindly believe.

Tucker (without evidence) “I was spied on!”

When in reality foreign diplomat A called foreign diplomat B and said “hey did you watch the great propaganda Tuck was pushing last night”.
Tucker will totally lean into this one. His demographic is vulnerable to the craziest BS.

Reactions: Hardlyboy

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Tucker will totally lean into this one. His demographic is vulnerable to the craziest BS.
Yeah I mean even in court filings Fox argues no rational person believes it and basically it’s a performative garbage act. Yet, sheeples eat it up.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I mean, anyone who watches nightly entertainment politics shows are absolutely the dumbest people... complete dolts. Tucker's viewers are basically the angriest and most delusional dolts of them all...so yeah, they will be screaming and spewing stupid shit like this for the next 5-6 years(until they die of heart disease or old age).

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
This opinion of yours is really sad. They knew he was trying to obtain an interview and he was still unmasked and it was leaked. You seem to love a corrupt government. Bravo guy!!

Reactions: Bobfather

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
This opinion of yours is really sad. They knew he was trying to obtain an interview and he was still unmasked and it was leaked. You seem to love a corrupt government. Bravo guy!!
That’s kinda the thing though…when unmasking you don’t know who you’re unmasking until after the fact. You act like they purposely went after Tucker when that’s obviously bs.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyattea

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
That’s kinda the thing though…when unmasking you don’t know who you’re unmasking until after the fact. You act like they purposely went after Tucker when that’s obviously bs.
You aren't supposed to unmask someone that isn't pertinent to the situation. Unmasking is not supposed to be done so you can find out who is asking for an interview. Unmasking is supposed to be absolute nation security protection. That's not this situation.

Reactions: Hyattea

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
You aren't supposed to unmask someone that isn't pertinent to the situation. Unmasking is not supposed to be done so you can find out who is asking for an interview. Unmasking is supposed to be absolute nation security protection. That's not this situation.
You still believe this was about asking for an interview? lol

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Lmao. Yep, sounds about right. I'm sure Tucker's argument will be that he has the right to privacy when taking with Kremlin agents, lol.
So we’re firing up the Obama pursuit of journalists? I’m sure libs will look past this overreach of government power, but the 1st and 4th Amendment are still the law of the land.

Also, you can’t look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that you think a journalist asking for an interview with a foreign dignitary is the same as someone spying on America or colluding with terrorists. You libs are out of your mind.