Tucker Carlson holding the line by mocking military service members

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Historically, I get all of my Defense and Military information from T.V. Dinner trust fund babies. So yes, I'm with Tucker.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I only believe things I hear from Coastal Elites and Tucker grew up in San Francisco and La Jolla, so you know he's telling the truth.

This quote from you is amazing as Tucker is commenting on an idiotic response from Biden about an increased threat from China with comments about gender attire changes. Biden's response addresses none of the concern with the increased threat. It is not only tone-deaf, but makes him seem completely senile and might embolden foes like Kim Jong Clown and Vlad the Impaler. You are knocking Tucker for calling out the dumb statement. I have no idea how you can defend this. It's quite amazing actually when you view the full context here. I guess you are ready to join the staff within the movie Idiocracy.

Last edited:

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
tenor.gif
Lemme guess, you were part of a Seal team and didn’t change units through your entire career.

Dude122

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
Status quo for Trumpers and their attack on the US military and the people who choose to give up their freedoms and possibly their lives to ensure everyone is safe and can maintain their rights.

The attack by the right on the military and those who served started under Joseph McCarthy, it was picked up by Trump and continued by his minions.

Do you have no sense of decency?
I think you are watching CNN more than you should. I'm sure Tucker showed no disrespect to the military.

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
This quote from you is amazing as Tucker is commenting on an idiotic response from Biden about an increased threat from China with comments about gender attire changes. Biden's response addresses none of the concern with the increased threat. It is not only tone-deaf, but makes him seem completely senile and might embolden foes like Kim Jong Clown and Vlad the Impaler. You are knocking Tucker for calling out the dumb statement. I have no idea how you can defend this. It's quite amazing actually when you view the full context here. I guess you are ready to join the staff within the movie Idiocracy.
I don't know what you're so mad about, I already said I agree with Tucker.

Balfor

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
Exactly so why should we be worried about China's Navy?

This country spends too much on the military, and that didn't change under Obama, so to blame him for our "softness" is asinine.

This says it best when it comes to American priorities. And this was from the 1930's. Some shit never changes.

2jz8vex6re461.jpg

The shit that never changes is you see government as the be all, end all. The federal govt has no business even being at those other tables.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Who was the aircraft carrier and who was the fishing boat in the Revolutionary War?
Who was the aircraft carrier and who was the fishing boat in Vietnam?
You sound like you're in the trench warfare mindset. It's a new era my friend.
Didn’t know those wars were fought by blue water navies. You keep thinking that it’s like a guerrilla war in someone’s backyard though champ.

Also tonnage matters when talking about ships.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
The shit that never changes is you see government as the be all, end all. The federal govt has no business even being at those other tables.

The government has no place in education, health care, science...? Wrong. Without Government we wouldn't have compulsory education..Could you imagine what our society would be like without an education system? Health Care? We have millions of citizens in poverty, many by no fault of their own, who without assistance would have no health care at all. Science? Really? You believe that we would have the technologies we have today without government involvement?

You're living in a fantasy land if you think government does not play a vital role in the function and development of a modern society. Do you really believe that Americans would play the role of "my brother's keeper" for those less fortunate? Or to help our country progress in the health care industry, or would pick up the education mantel to build a literate and progressive society.

Dude if we had it your way we would still be living in the industrial age. Bottom line... We need cooperation between private and government entities to move forward as a country.

Last edited:

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Making sure our equipment addresses the needs of the fighting men and women increases their ability to defend our nation. Just another strawman to stand up and then knock down for Tuck.

John Oliver addressed his approach to "journalism" last night pretty well. As did Fox News lawyers when they said in court that no reasonable viewer should take him seriously.

Latest posts