ADVERTISEMENT

Tua rumors

Fields blew Lawrence out the water when They played in the playoffs this year and last. If his receiver doesn't run wrong route in last year's playoff they win that game even with the cheating that the refs did. Lawrence looked real bad in that game and outside of the long run last year he didn't do much.

Fields has a strong arm, 4.4 forty and deadly accurate, escape ability and agile. That doesn't describe a SINGLE QB that Ohio State has had at all. If he goes anywhere outside of the Jets, Broncos or Redskins he will have success!
I do not get the Lawrence obsession, and folks talking about him as a can’t miss. Fields seems like more of a gamer to me.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
I do not get the Lawrence obsession, and folks talking about him as a can’t miss. Fields seems like more of a gamer to me.

I don't know how good Lawrence is going to be, I think he will be decent tho not sure about great.

Can someone remind of what the last great, can't miss, GENERATIONAL QB Andrew Luck did that was so great in the league??

Lawrence is a bigger more athletic version of Peyton Manning. There are no can't misses, but the reason he will go at the top of the draft is no mystery. There's not a team in the NFL who would not love to have him.

I don't know how good Lawrence is going to be, I think he will be decent tho not sure about great.

Can someone remind of what the last great, can't miss, GENERATIONAL QB Andrew Luck did that was so great in the league??
It's just a saying. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. There are no guarantees, but he looks the part. It's undeniable.

Luck with this Colts team would put them as co faves to win the AFC. Luck got the living shit kicked out of him before he could get them to the top of the mountain and every GM on the planet will tell you he was worth the #1 pick to this day.

Reactions: trwebe
Luck with this Colts team would put them as co faves to win the AFC. Luck got the living shit kicked out of him before he could get them to the top of the mountain and every GM on the planet will tell you he was worth the #1 pick to this day.
Yep. The Colts tanked to get Luck. I always wondered what would have happened if Minnesota had gotten him. Probably nothing😕

Yep. The Colts tanked to get Luck. I always wondered what would have happened if Minnesota had gotten him. Probably nothing😕

They didn't tank....Manning got his spleen removed because he got the shit kicked out of him to and they sucked for a year. At least that is how I remember it, but I could be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT