ADVERTISEMENT

Tshimanga to return...

Good news. Hard to call any game a "must win" in college basketball, but tonight's game is pretty close. Can't lose at home to this struggling Illinois team.

Penn State is getting beat pretty handily at home by a Minnesota team that has been in freefall the last couple weeks. That PSU loss was a season-killer for us.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Automatic technical if you touch the ball while hanging on the rim?

Sloppy start but too many fouls called by the refs on us.

Automatic technical if you touch the ball while hanging on the rim?
When you hang on the rim and use it to help you retrieve the ball, that's pretty much an automatic T. Crowd booing, but it was a correct call.

Although I remember one time Nebraska was playing at Kansas, close game really late in the second half, and Rex Walters did exactly that. Refs just stopped the game and told Walters not to do that again. I thought Danny Nee's head was going to explode.

Reactions: dinglefritz
When you hang on the rim and use it to help you retrieve the ball, that's pretty much an automatic T. Crowd booing, but it was a correct call.

Although I remember one time Nebraska was playing at Kansas, close game really late in the second half, and Rex Walters did exactly that. Refs just stopped the game and told Walters not to do that again. I thought Danny Nee's head was going to explode.
I didn't see that one but man I can envision Nee and the words that came out of his mouth....it literally made me laugh out loud.Laughing

Dang, that is some ugly basketball. But at least maybe we'll pick up a win.

Man, Illinois is just awful. John Groce was really a dud hire for them - left Underwood with a pretty bare cupboard.

Tim ball at work once again. If we lose to Illinois at home, they should fire him immediately. Illinois is just horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT