Trump

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
It really is sad that the Commie Left has tried to destroy everything great about America. And that includes our 45th President of the United States Donald J Trump. He’s legitimately our 2nd greatest President behind George Washington. Imagine what he could of done if not for the constant attacks from the Bureaucratic Deep State?

zomaha

Head Coach
Aug 8, 2009
zomaha, nebraska
Lmao dude lost by 8 million votes the last time, it'd be even worse if he ran again

FZhNxJlX0AMLSFr

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Lmao dude lost by 8 million votes the last time, it'd be even worse if he ran again

FZhNxJlX0AMLSFr
You’re a ****ing clueless lying troll do you have a miserable life you’re a piece of crap let’s talk about things that matter like a ****ing border crime inflation recession all the shit that you’re ****ing dumb ass is causing that didn’t happen under Trump name on policy that working for America dumb ass that Biden did anything about the inherited a great Tropicana be for a year of the Kansas state it is his policy suck

• Haha
Reactions: Tahoe78 and zomaha

zomaha

Head Coach
Aug 8, 2009
zomaha, nebraska
fake news Biden is so ****ing weak guess who set up all that stuff it was all the true Trump killing Isis that helps at all this up

Trump hasn’t gotten Covid six times like this ****ing buffoon clown

You’re a ****ing clueless lying troll do you have a miserable life you’re a piece of crap let’s talk about things that matter like a ****ing border crime inflation recession all the shit that you’re ****ing dumb ass is causing that didn’t happen under Trump name on policy that working for America dumb ass that Biden did anything about the inherited a great Tropicana be for a year of the Kansas state it is his policy suck
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

1Ramsker3

Walk On
Sep 24, 2017
Anyone acting or pretending like Biden is some badass is just a complete dipshit.
The guy spent his whole campaign hiding from COVID. Not to mention, the majority see him as frail, old and weak physically. His cognitive decline has been so noticeable that even the late night talk show idiots are starting to make fun of him. The guy thinks putting on a pair of aviators makes him look tough.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022

FZhNxJlX0AMLSFr
Does the popular vote decide who becomes President? I know this is a tough question for our board liberals.

This is what happens to our once great country when you vote against someone instead of for the candidates policy and agenda, a do nothing politician in D.C. for 50 years who hasn't done a day of hard work in his miserable existence, who tells untrue stories of his past, who fondels and sniffs the hair of young girls, who calls reporters junkies if they ask him if he took or will take a cognitive test, who tells black hosts if they don't vote him they ain't black.

Bidumb is a corrupt, bought and paid for weak President who does China and Ukraines bidding for kickbacks to him, his crackhead son and worthless brother, but at least he allegedly beat Trump by 8 million votes.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

fake news Biden is so ****ing weak guess who set up all that stuff it was all the true Trump killing Isis that helps at all this up

Trump hasn’t gotten Covid six times like this ****ing buffoon clown
How do you know he hadn’t had COVID 6 times himself? The guy is the fakest piece of sh|t in the entire country. The only way he would admit to having COVID is if he thought idiots like you would send him more money.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Does the popular vote decide who becomes President? I know this is a tough question for our board liberals.

This is what happens to our once great country when you vote against someone instead of for the candidates policy and agenda, a do nothing politician in D.C. for 50 years who hasn't done a day of hard work in his miserable existence, who tells untrue stories of his past, who fondels and sniffs the hair of young girls, who calls reporters junkies if they ask him if he took or will take a cognitive test, who tells black hosts if they don't vote him they ain't black.

Bidumb is a corrupt, bought and paid for weak President who does China and Ukraines bidding for kickbacks to him, his crackhead son and worthless brother, but at least he allegedly beat Trump by 8 million votes.
Biden won the popular vote AND the electoral vote. Does that make it clearer for you.

Illinois Husker

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2002
Biden could never.

I hope Biden runs again would love to see an actual debate not basement war room.

Trump like or hate was right and still sharp. He’s an entertainer I’ll give him that.
Nothing better than having a President that is above the law, is a narcissist and doesn't give a sh.. about anyone but himself. As a lifelong republican I am disgusted by those that still think he should get another shot.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Nothing better than having a President that is above the law, is a narcissist and doesn't give a sh.. about anyone but himself. As a lifelong republican I am disgusted by those that still think he should get another shot.
Bot

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
I totally agree Biden should be in jail to flooded US tax dollars to Ukraine and others in the largest money laundering scheme in history.

Norva

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2006
It really is sad that the Commie Left has tried to destroy everything great about America. And that includes our 45th President of the United States Donald J Trump. He’s legitimately our 2nd greatest President behind George Washington. Imagine what he could of done if not for the constant attacks from the Bureaucratic Deep State?
Hahahahaha

Latest posts