Trump today…

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
Stay off the white claws and fireball. And maybe follow along. Then maybe just maybe you can controll student urges.... Sick fvck

Good lord…just take a lap. This is seriously little kid stuff…and you follow me along for this?

My goodness…just embarassing.

maggs

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
If anyone that wants to deny any thing said in the hearings go in and testify under oath and people may take you serious. The young lady testified under oath and said what she believes to be the truth.
And this is the bombshell that we were told it would be? Some gals hearsay without any cross questioning? Earth shattering!! When is Trump’s execution?

Last edited:

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
And this is the bombshell that were told it would be? Some gals here say without any cross questioning? Earth shattering!! When is Trump’s execution?
If they go to court then you will have the cross examination.

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
If anyone that wants to deny any thing said in the hearings go in and testify under oath and people may take you serious. The young lady testified under oath and said what she believes to be the truth.
They can’t just “go in and testify under oath”. You seem to think this is some sort of open process where anyone who wants to say something gets to march right in and testify before the committee.
The committee gets to pick and choose the witnesses they allow to testify. So if the agents in question can corroborate the young lady’s testimony of “what she was told”, then why isn’t the committee calling them in to testify?

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
As glad as I am about the truth coming out about scumbag donny.... I doubt anything will actually happen to him or his co-conspirators. My faith in the justice system is shit.
There is no justice in Democrat persecution of those that stand against them. Only tyranny. Donald J Trump and his supporters have been investigated since he came down the escalator and announced his decision to run for POTUS as a Republican. That is coming up to seven years ago, millions of taxpayer's money searching for evidence against Donald J Trump "evils" that has never existed.

Reactions: Bobfather

Walleye79

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 7, 2021
Good lord…just take a lap. This is seriously little kid stuff…and you follow me along for this?

My goodness…just embarassing.
Nah I don't think it's true at least I hope not. But it's all hear say. I heard you love your're students in a not so innocent light. But I have just about as much credibility as the chick that testified. Second hand source and facts get twisted.

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Whenever the House and Senate get off their lazy butts and pass federal abortion protections. I am forever optimistic and hopeful, but I am beginning to have doubts...
The House is Nancy +5, the Senate is Kamalie over 50-50. If Roe was so important to Democrats Darling, why did not Obama with majorities in the House and Senate not codify killing babies at any time after sex up to the terrible twos?

Reactions: Laner2

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Your post is very stupid because I said he isn't running and therefore everything you said about ball sacks and running is just very, very stupid. You need to accept the Donald is done.
New rule. You can't bring up Trump or refrence orange man. Bet you can't. How many real men pounded your girlfriend since she cut you off? LOL

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You don't do crap, You and your pee pee excuses don't trash anyone. You are not smart enough.
it's highly ironic you fell for the pee pee tapes and then call someone else not smart.......

I guess logic doesn't work in that empty brain housing group

huskerfan1414

Recruiting Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
FFS…all that the dems in congress and the ones in this thread are doing is providing further evidence that they are idiot crooks. How can anyone possibly take this as anything but a classic statist show trial?

-No republicans chosen from the house minority, first time ever.
-Televised with production
-“bombshell” witness with second hand testimony…simply unbelievable
-testimony that is questionable at best, impossible at worst
-testimony not verified by anyone actually there
-the ”witness” (she wasnt even a witness!) is now proven to have lied about conversations

To prove what? That trump got mad? Ok….Trump is a blundering idiot and I do not agree with everything he did, but the TDS and the psycho attempt to politically murder any opposition with extreme misuse of taxpayer money, time, and the halls of justice is ridiculous.

Any lawyer would tell you this absurd ”testimony” is corrupt and wouldnt be allowed in any real court. But the dems need to distract you from their horrible policies and remind you that TrUmP bAd!!!

Reactions: jbskers