Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
🤣🤣🤣 @PeliniTheCrutch &
@scopeandtime -how many hoaxes do you fall for each year?

Do your weekend plans include searching for Bigfoot and leprechauns?

Try using your brains in the future so you can save yourself further embarrassment.
They are in a meeting right now with Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. Apparently they know where the loch ness monster is. Stay tuned for a bombshell report from @scopeandtime!!!!

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Mostly. It’s been proven that’s all that matters.
If it was so peaceful, and Trump wanted a peaceful event, why did he wait so long to call his “special” people off? Despite his advisors, Fox News and his family telling him to stop the insurrection, and Donnie boy being such a peace lover, why did he not try to stop the insurrection?

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
If it was so peaceful, and Trump wanted a peaceful event, why did he wait so long to call his “special” people off? Despite his advisors, Fox News and his family telling him to stop the insurrection, and Donnie boy being such a peace lover, why did he not try to stop the insurrection?
Who were his special people? You mean the FBI agents?

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
🤣🤣🤣 @PeliniTheCrutch &
@scopeandtime -how many hoaxes do you fall for each year?

Do your weekend plans include searching for Bigfoot and leprechauns?

Try using your brains in the future so you can save yourself further embarrassment.
now that he is celibate, he should hopefully be able to focus his brain a little more.
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
You are assuming it was an insurrection.

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Lmao, Trump supporters got their marching orders from their political entertainment shows and are now trying to defend Daddy Donald. You dopes, yesterday crushed Donald. You better move on to Ronald now.
How is your new found jerking off going?

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
You are assuming it was an insurrection.
Can you please just answer the question? If Trump wanted a peaceful protest and his lawyers, family, staff and Fox friends said it ain’t peaceful you need to call this off, why didn’t he?

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Who were his special people? You mean the FBI agents?
Please just help me understand why he wouldn’t stop the so-called “peaceful” protest despite
Numerous requests to do so?

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
Can you please just answer the question? If Trump wanted a peaceful protest and his lawyers, family, staff and Fox friends said it ain’t peaceful you need to call this off, why didn’t he?
Maybe the family knew that the optics were poor, or was a setup, but Trump still wanted to go ahead with the protest.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Please just help me understand why he wouldn’t stop the so-called “peaceful” protest despite
I don't think he had any control over paid instigators and FBI "informants".

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
I know you guys hate this fact but he specifically told them to go protest peacefully. So what was he supposed to call off? Obviously the criminals in the peaceful protest weren't going to listen anyway.

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Lmao, Trump supporters got their marching orders from their political entertainment shows and are now trying to defend Daddy Donald. You dopes, yesterday crushed Donald. You better move on to Ronald now.
@scopeandtime and @Redblooded years from now still claiming they are going to get Trump this time!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

jimmykrackedkorn

Redshirt Freshman
Jun 1, 2022
This witness just exploded all the lies from Trump and her testimony was a sign to those that would not testifing that to do the right thing, Also a warning to those who were witness tampering trying to scare witnesses. Excellent work by the committee. There are more that could be in trouble after this testimony.
you serious clark?

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
I know you guys hate this fact but he specifically told them to go protest peacefully. So what was he supposed to call off? Obviously the criminals in the peaceful protest weren't going to listen anyway.
So why did they disband after he finally did say something several hours later?

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Of the 800 plus people arrested for Jan 6 actions, how many are BLM, Antifa? Just curious how that conspiracy is holding up?

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Of the 800 plus people arrested for Jan 6 actions, how many are BLM, Antifa? Just curious how that conspiracy is holding up?
I don't know but you can see them on video.. Shoot CNN even bought video taken by a BLM member. Did we ever find out who ray Epps is??

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
I don't know but you can see them on video.. Shoot CNN even bought video taken by a BLM member. Did we ever find out who ray Epps is??
My research indicates no such people have been arrested. But I’m sure I’m wrong.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Imagine being so stupid to still believe the MSM and dimmocrats /RINOs at this point
Yet here we are with morons on this forum doing it repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

H2Oman

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Remember that time your parents threw a nice bday party for you and invited all your friends??

Neither does anyone else because you’re a loser and your parents think you’re a mistake
Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Can you answer why Nancy and the DC mayor refused to call in the NG, like Trump requested?

Can you answer why Nancy won't release 14,000 hours of video of the protest?

Latest posts