Aug 22, 2017
wrecking-ball-ron.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dee_s3 and Jaemekon

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
You think we're going to get Pelosi's information during the House speaker trials? This has a very Russia/Hillary email feel to it. They know they're going to jail if orange man bad gets back in office.

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

maggs

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
Jesus you need to watch the whole thing. It was very informative with the crowd with AR15 and other weapons. Sure it was a peaceful crowd. LMAO!
Mostly. It’s been proven that’s all that matters.

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This woman has as much credibility as blasey ford.
She has courage, while all these supposed tough MAGA men in congress are too chicken shit to testify. She certainly did not want to do this but felt like she had too even at all the threats she was getting. I hope she remains safe as there are a lot of crazy MAGA idiots out there.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
She has courage, while all these supposed tough MAGA men in congress are too chicken shit to testify. She certainly did not want to do this but felt like she had too even at all the threats she was getting. I hope she remains safe as there are a lot of crazy MAGA idiots out there.
Lofl, so brave. How many weeks till she announces that she has a book coming out?

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Also the same people that donated to blm.
Then, men can get pregnant and Epstein committed suicide! You know, it's come to my conclusion that Democrats are stupidest mutha to walk this Earth. No wonder why they fall for everything!

81 mil on a guy that stays in his basement.

Inflation is transitory.

Stop counting ballots, then restart.

Insurrection, when there is no weapons, but planted bombs.

14,000 hours sealed, but everything is transparent.

Corporate media doesn't cover Pfizer drops.

🤡🤡🤡✅️✅️✅️

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Looks like this was another we got him now moment that blew up in the Op's face,

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Then, men can get pregnant and Epstein committed suicide! You know, it's come to my conclusion that Democrats are stupidest mutha to walk this Earth. No wonder why they fall for everything!

81 mil on a guy that stays in his basement.

Inflation is transitory.

Stop counting ballots, then restart.

Insurrection, when there is no weapons, but planted bombs.

14,000 hours sealed, but everything is transparent.

Corporate media doesn't cover Pfizer drops.

🤡🤡🤡✅️✅️✅️
Deflection Deluxe! Nice try!

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lofl, so brave. How many weeks till she announces that she has a book coming out?
Glad there is some Republicans that have good character. For a young gal she showed great poise in front of millions watching and gave a detailed explanation that was obviously believable.

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Deflection Deluxe! Nice try!
Facts aren't deflection. This is all the stupid shit you guys want us to dumb down and believe. A pipe broke and we stopped counting. Ray Epps isn't a fed or arrested. Takes longer to count Wisconsin, than Texas. No wonder the government was able to use social media and corporate media to cause TDS. The guy is gone for 18 months and you still act like an ex-girlfriend.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Glad there is some Republicans that have good character. For a young gal she showed great poise in front of millions watching and gave a detailed explanation that was obviously believable.

Tuco Salamanca

Head Coach
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Here testimony is nothing but hearsay. I was told.......means she wasn't there.

I was told he didn't try to grab the wheel. I was in DC on the 6th, just like her. I spoke to people in the Trump cabinet, just like her. But because she tells a story you want to believe, you believe her and not me.

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

I was told he didn't try to grab the wheel. I was in DC on the 6th, just like her. I spoke to people in the Trump cabinet, just like her. But because she tells a story you want to believe her and not me.
Exactly! For this BS to even work, they would need a huge audience. They're not intelligent enough to realize they control 95% of programs, and still have to get a Ministry of Truth for the other 5%!🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Redblooded

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001

I was told he didn't try to grab the wheel. I was in DC on the 6th, just like her. I spoke to people in the Trump cabinet, just like her. But because she tells a story you want to believe, you believe her and not me.
No she is a first hand witness, that argument won't fly.

• Haha
Reactions: jbskers

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001

redblooded is literally the dumbest on the forum.......

Tuco Salamanca

Head Coach
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
No she is a first hand witness, that argument won't fly.
Just a quick lesson, when I say, I was told you sucked another dude's penis, I was not a first hand witness. Only you and the dude can testify that it actually took place. Unless of course you did it on a live stream or in front of a live studio audience, in which case there would be additional actual first hand witnesses.

Latest posts