Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
dalmo2r-d85ee5e0-da10-4639-a24f-e400b73efd9e.gif

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Was that their big surprise witness? News Flash, you still don't got him. Lofl.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This witness just exploded all the lies from Trump and her testimony was a sign to those that would not testifing that to do the right thing, Also a warning to those who were witness tampering trying to scare witnesses. Excellent work by the committee. There are more that could be in trouble after this testimony.

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerCK

RedHour

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
This witness just exploded all the lies from Trump and her testimony was a sign to those that would not testifing that to do the right thing, Also a warning to those who were witness tampering trying to scare witnesses. Excellent work by the committee. There are more that could be in trouble after this testimony.
I was watching. No laws broken, just a lot of conjecture.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I was watching. No laws broken, just a lot of conjecture.
Jesus you need to watch the whole thing. It was very informative with the crowd with AR15 and other weapons. Sure it was a peaceful crowd. LMAO!

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I really believe she wants to protect Meadows as much as she can today. I thinks she wants him to testify so he does not get in more trouble. This young lady talked because she was around all this and did not want to get in trouble or tied to this.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
Are you seriously in jr high? That was embarrassing.

Just take a lap.
You are embarrassing AF you dipshit loser. You let a man who you’ve never met own you. Trump would finger your stinky asshole and you wouldn’t say a peep because you’re a pussy ass bitch, whining on a football forum. My guess is you were bullied, placing you into perma-victim status, thus resulting in a full grown male liberal loser.

You paying attention to this Jan 6th show trial? Sucks missing the view? Huh? You probably eat ice cream for breakfast and whine about having to shower.

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
President must be part greek with all them dishes flying when he is upset. Real stable genius.

Reactions: H2Oman

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
You are embarrassing AF you dipshit loser. You let a man who you’ve never met own you. Trump would finger your stinky asshole and you wouldn’t say a peep because you’re a pussy ass bitch, whining on a football forum. My guess is you were bullied, placing you into perma-victim status, thus resulting in a full grown male liberal loser.

You paying attention to this Jan 6th show trial? Sucks missing the view? Huh? You probably eat ice cream for breakfast and whine about having to shower.

Here we go.. fingers in butts again.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
I really believe she wants to protect Meadows as much as she can today. I thinks she wants him to testify so he does not get in more trouble. This young lady talked because she was around all this and did not want to get in trouble or tied to this.
She's probably getting ready to release a book.

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Updowns after your lap with Tampa. I’m guessing that one will take awhile.