Trump suing CNN for 475 million

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Good take down those mother****ers until they start telling the truth

CNN zucker admitted and their top executives admitted they didn’t care about the truth they weren’t after the truth they are out to destroy him why the hell doesn’t he have a lawsuit that he should win when you’ve got the top people at CNN admitting yeah it was all about fake news to take him out what a bunch of communist ****s this is what Russia and China do why is anybody in America supporting this shit don’t care who the person you’re attacking is this doesn’t happen to people here stop it **** you people on the left come back to center get out of the country and go live and all the rest of the Third World tyranny dumpster fires

Fox News never ran with a seven-year lien still trying to get somebody on a fake charge after fake charge after fake charge lie going off of the rumor that was known about from the very beginning on Russia collusion Russian agent

Not one Woodward and Bernstein in the main stream media you bunch of coward lemming pieces of crap

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
One more thing he got right fake news 100% correct

When are we going to get CNN ripped out of the airports and put Fox News on for god sake’s

No they don’t get things 100% right all the time but way closer to facts than State run propaganda left-wing media that consumes 90% of it

but Fox gets more correct every day than CNN ever will and ever has has

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

I have never seen a gayer picture than this one.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
Why not for a bazillion? He has no chance. Someone is desperate for money.
….He’s not desperate for the money so much as he can’t win for the same reason he wasn’t allowed to serve another term. He’s a threat to the Establishment. Upset the scales of the entire world order, set the Reset back a few years. Wasn’t ever supposed to happen, was supposed to be Hillary, who’d have rather been 100% complicit.

If he were to win a lawsuit against CNN for defamation, it’d paint them as guilty of something. Won’t ever be allowed to happen, under any circumstance.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Wait I thought you guys all said his bills were coming due last year and he was bankrupt, and we would find out he's being leveraged by the Russians?
How do you know he’s not? Lol. The dude begged for money last week while Florida was under water.

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
….He’s not desperate for the money so much as he can’t win for the same reason he wasn’t allowed to serve another term. He’s a threat to the Establishment. Upset the scales of the entire world order, set the Reset back a few years. Wasn’t ever supposed to happen, was supposed to be Hillary, who’d have rather been 100% complicit.

If he were to win a lawsuit against CNN for defamation, it’d paint them as guilty of something. Won’t ever be allowed to happen, under any circumstance.
Plus he can’t actually back up any of his claims.

GGHuskerGlass

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2011
Omaha
9-F612-F23-8240-406-E-912-C-32-B617-BC603-D.gif

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Didn't Trump just pass up Zuckerberg on the list?

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I have never seen a gayer picture than this one.

Ron F and you are so dumb you didn't notice he literally just got out of the car in that picture. He just arrived at where he was going so how would he have mud on himself?

Ron F still has his Covid-19 resignation letter on his social media. What a complete loser and fraud. He was totally wrong on the science and wanted kids to be forced to stay home rather than go to school.

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
For the love of God, can we please move on from this scumbag and find a better Republican candidat? Everywhere he goes he causes controversy and division.

The US deserves a better republican in the White House.
You mean like a Kasich, Romney or sASSe demoRat and deep state butt kissers that get on their knees and let the Pravda shove communism right up their ass don’t you.

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
For the love of God, can we please move on from this scumbag and find a better Republican candidat? Everywhere he goes he causes controversy and division.

The US deserves a better republican in the White House.
Let me guess, you're a registered Republican, lol, there are a lot of you with leftist views that claim the same status.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
His supporters quit giving him cash so he has to go somewhere to find some coin.

Reactions: cavalot
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

You obviously click on all my threads because you're in all of them!! :oops:
I never click on anything with your name on it. its literally links to propaganda or statements made by someone with a grade school education.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
**** FAKE NEWS CNN TAKE THEM DOWN DONALD

If we eradicate the fake news Dems will never win large again. but even that is failing people aren’t buying your proven lies over and over now that trump is out. your lies are worse than ever

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
And you can refute them? Take a lap dipshit
Not my job to prove something isn’t true. That’s his job as he is filing the suit. See, that’s logic, little fella.

Like prove that your husband isn’t taking dongs other than yours?

Sorry I hurt your feelings…again.

PeliniTheCrutch

Graduate Assistant
Jul 4, 2016
And you can refute them? Take a lap dipshit
I’m also sorry your football knowledge is so small, that you had to come over here…to continue to embarass yourself.

Maybe an Iowa or Purdue board would be a good fit?

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
I never click on anything with your name on it. its literally links to propaganda or statements made by someone with a grade school education.
You have less than a grade-school education, so his links might be a bit hard for you to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

You have less than a grade-school education, so his links might be a bit hard for you to understand.
Nope. Graduated from the UofI. Now go work on draining your house of sea water and trying to get your insurance to overpay you for the damages to your shitty house.

TampaBaySkers

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010
Nope. Graduated from the UofI. Now go work on draining your house of sea water and trying to get your insurance to overpay you for the damages to your shitty house.
Ouch.. uofi is worse than I thought. You routinely make 2nd grade-level spelling/grammar mistakes. Tough to read..

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So Donnie wants to lose another law suit. Waste money on another losing cause.

cavalot

Athletic Director
Oct 3, 2003
His supporters quit giving him cash so he has to go somewhere to find some coin.
Not all of them...Im sure there are still a few being grifted on here right now. However the cash cow is dwindling as more and more people come to their senses.

Latest posts