Trump and the fifth amendment

xrugger

Walk On
Aug 15, 2001
"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump at an Iowa rally in September 2016. Fast forward to 2022. Donald Trump- "I plead the fifth."

No, I'm not a communist or a leftist or stupid. Many years ago I had a World Geography teacher, a former colonel, who said politics are like a horseshoe. The ends, the far left and far right, are closer together than the middle.

There is a truism that the only ones who know what goes on in the palace are the servants. That will be the end of Trump to the benefit of both the left and right and most importantly of all, to America.

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
KGB will be all over this

27bf537e-e67c-4557-bfd4-d97c733b12a0_text.gif

ScarletNCream

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2007
I always enjoy when the stupid shit the dumbass said comes back and makes him look even dumber later but let’s be real - pleading the 5th is definitely the smart thing for him to be doing right now.

xrugger

Walk On
Aug 15, 2001
Your response is not only verifiably false but is devoid of content as well. Most of the negative comments on this board resort to name calling since the authors have little to offer in the way of meaningful discourse.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump at an Iowa rally in September 2016. Fast forward to 2022. Donald Trump- "I plead the fifth."

No, I'm not a communist or a leftist or stupid. Many years ago I had a World Geography teacher, a former colonel, who said politics are like a horseshoe. The ends, the far left and far right, are closer together than the middle.

There is a truism that the only ones who know what goes on in the palace are the servants. That will be the end of Trump to the benefit of both the left and right and most importantly of all, to America.
You missed where he said that now he understands why a innocent man would plead the 5th.

So there you go. Hope you are gonna be ok.

jbskers

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You're a simpleton if you don't understand. Why would you volunteer on a witch hunt and be subject to process crime accusations? You probably don't even understand what those are.
the level of stupid in this thread is fun to watch

same people probably think hillary was under oath

xrugger

Walk On
Aug 15, 2001
You missed where he said that now he understands why a innocent man would plead the 5th.

So there you go. Hope you are gonna be ok.
I didn't miss it. It doesn't make sense, but that is of no surprise. I will give you that Trump is masterful at using his power and money to tip the chessboard. That the valuations of his properties for purposes of securing loans versus what he claims they are worth when his property tax comes do not jive is no secret. However, he has built such an empire of shell corporations that proving criminal impropriety will be a near impossible task. Trump has long succeeded by outlawyering the opposition. Now, addressing another Trump legal case, if it is indeed proven that he transferred and kept documents with highly classified nuclear secrets to Mar-a-Lago after having been asked for additional documents last June, then it is going to get real interesting.

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
I didn't miss it. It doesn't make sense, but that is of no surprise. I will give you that Trump is masterful at using his power and money to tip the chessboard. That the valuations of his properties for purposes of securing loans versus what he claims they are worth when his property tax comes do not jive is no secret. However, he has built such an empire of shell corporations that proving criminal impropriety will be a near impossible task. Trump has long succeeded by outlawyering the opposition. Now, addressing another Trump legal case, if it is indeed proven that he transferred and kept documents with highly classified nuclear secrets to Mar-a-Lago after having been asked for additional documents last June, then it is going to get real interesting.
Why doesn't it sense?

I stopped reading after that.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001

Good Lord man get a hold of yourself. You really didn't remember the chief council for the FBI altered documents to get a FISA warrant on him? The documents were also supposed to ALL be verified and none of them were.

You might not be a Communist or you might be, but stupid sounds like a fairly good description.

Husker Hank

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009

u b dumb dumb !

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
So, you're saying that Trump is broke? If he declassified said documents, your point is moot, isn't it?

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom

Profound stuff there, Sparky.

Question for ya......In Sep 16 did Trump know that he was going to be the victim of:

-- peepee gate?
-- Russia gate?
-- Falsified FISA warrant gate?

You probably get the point of the gate stuff, so when Trump made that statement did he have any reason to believe that the DOJ and FBI were going to be weaponized against him?

Now I'm sure that given the same circumstances a really strong person like yourself would never take the fifth but you're just that special.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007