Trump admits to wanting a coup

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
So if they should be arrested and were arrested, I am not sure I see the problem. Whatever crime they call it, being arrested is the important part.

(Although I would love it if they were charged with Treason and sentenced to death. They are terrorists and we all know it.)
Go ahead and when a Republican is back in charge every crime a demoRat commits is treason as they are all traitors!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Who doesn't want a coup? Trump could probably afford a fleet of them.

635985774031200759-AP-110405133577.jpg

Reactions: scopeandtime

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
First off, you lose all credibility using the FBI. You talk about Trumpers, so explain the FBI in the kidnapping case where 12/17 were FBI agents. Then, 20-22 co-conspirators that aren't being charged for this so-called insurrection, which rumor are they were FBI or informants. They also let people get molested with
the doctor deal, so they have no standing. Now they can trace people all over, but somehow we can't find out who planted the bombs. 14,000 hours of video won't be released for some reason. Magnetic doors that were somehow opened. Too many what ifs

As far as charges. We can do a friendly wager because they have been charged and they can't find nothing to stick to win in court. They killed the only person and they tried so hard to lie and blame someone from SickNick. They're pushing this BS narrative and there's a reason why they put the fence up around the Capitol.

No one on this board doesn't think they should be arrested, but they have tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
LOl...OK dude. Essentially you're saying that there isn't a credible source in all of America when it comes to the January 6th riot and yes, insurrection other than Donald Trump and his minions.

I have no idea what the kidnapping case is. Cite some factual info if your going to throw out some examples of what you are calling whatever it is that you are calling.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
LOl...OK dude. Essentially you're saying that there isn't a credible source in all of America when it comes to the January 6th riot and yes, insurrection other than Donald Trump and his minions.

I have no idea what the kidnapping case is. Cite some factual info if your going to throw out some examples of what you are calling whatever it is that you are calling.
maybe if you didn't have your head in your ass, you would know the facts about the kidnapping case...

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
maybe if you didn't have your head in your ass, you would know the facts about the kidnapping case...
LOL ok... because there isn't hundreds of kidnapping cases in america each week clownshow.