Trump Administration hid and blocked credible allegations against Brett Kavanaugh...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Oh. Is it conspiracy theory to think that the FBI is rather incompetent and run by career bureaucrats that care more about protecting their jobs than the law?
That? Conspiracy Theory? No...that's just stupidity!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Everyone knows Brett Kavanaugh is a creepy drunkard, gambling addict, and pervert...but the FBI received over 4,500 tips (!!!) on his misconduct! The credible allegations were forwarded to Trump lawyers, who then covered up the allegations and refused to let the FBI do a proper investigation into how creepy and crooked Brett Kavanaugh was... absolutely disgusting.

What happened to the GOP?! It's a party filled with a bunch of scumbags and creeps! I'm have been super hardcore Christopher Wray stan, but not anymore! No way Jose!

Sheldon Whitehouse............ROFLMAO
the racist pos

Let me guess............"WE GOT KAVANAUGH THIS TIME"
You literally for for every single hoax out there

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
She has a lot more corroborating facts on her side than Blasey-Ford does.
Having your equally crazy Bernie Bro friend say you were telling the truth is not "Corroborating facts", bub

BOBEBASS

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
Sir, there are important questions that need to be answered here and I won't just shut up about it! Grow up!
They were all answered! There was nothing there except lies and Dem hate. You must have a sad life if you are still caught up in this bullshit.

Reactions: jsachisler

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Well the only people that knew him say you are wrong and would be 100 times more credible from a person who never met him.
Lol, oh? His friends told some reporter it was actually a drinking game? Wow, you've convinced me! NOT! You're so gullible!

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.
Sheldon Whitehouse............ROFLMAO
the racist pos

Let me guess............"WE GOT KAVANAUGH THIS TIME"
You literally for for every single hoax out there
i don t know cav. but if was betting i would say he experienced life. since he has passed the younger stage. i would vote for him. i am sure the people casting aspersions live in glass houses, and are angels.