Trump Administration hid and blocked credible allegations against Brett Kavanaugh...

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Everyone knows Brett Kavanaugh is a creepy drunkard, gambling addict, and pervert...but the FBI received over 4,500 tips (!!!) on his misconduct! The credible allegations were forwarded to Trump lawyers, who then covered up the allegations and refused to let the FBI do a proper investigation into how creepy and crooked Brett Kavanaugh was... absolutely disgusting.

What happened to the GOP?! It's a party filled with a bunch of scumbags and creeps! I'm have been super hardcore Christopher Wray stan, but not anymore! No way Jose!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I think there needs to be a prosecution of all the women who made allegations against him that were public. There is clear evidence they lied under oath. How about we start with that? How do you like them apples Scope?
You'd need to investigate that to find the truth...given what we know, there is no way the Republicans allow that to happen. If women lied, they should be charged...but it sure doesn't seem like that's the case. When there is smoke, there is fire...and there seems to be a whole lot of smoke!

Reactions: philosophusker

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
You'd need to investigate that to find the truth...given what we know, there is no way the Republicans allow that to happen. If women lied, they should be charged...but it sure doesn't seem like that's the case. When there is smoke, there is fire...and there seems to be a whole lot of smoke!
Nah, we had an audit by Trump judges and they said everything's all right. Nothing to see here.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
The lengths these Trump folks will go to deflect/hide sexual assault allegations is horrendous! Absolutely disgusting!

Yes, I'm sure Joe Biden is making sexual assault allegations #1 in his administration's priorities....

iu

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
You probably believe the Devils Triangle is a drinking game
Dude you believe people who has no details about anything about the crimes whatsoever. They don't know what day, month, year, what specifically happened and no proof to have met him. You would be a joke to believe that nonsense. I bet you think the allegation against Trump is credible that he raped someone during a first class airline flight and the airline all was in on it. Your new nickname is Hardlycredible

• Haha
Reactions: lipem

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yes, I'm sure Joe Biden is making sexual assault allegations #1 in his administration's priorities....

iu
How embarrassing for you! Keep defending perverts, School!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Dude you believe people who has no details about anything about the crimes whatsoever. They don't know what day, month, year, what specifically happened and no proof to have met him. You would be a joke to believe that nonsense. I bet you think the allegation against Trump is credible that he raped someone during a first class airline flight and the airline all was in on it. Your new nickname is Hardlycredible
How would we know there are no crimes or details?! The Trump Administration and the FBI hid the allegations and didn't investigate! My God...these are wives and daughters!

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014

iu

iu
We all know pictures are much better for you than reading. Care to share the back story on this, and her account?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
How would we know there are no crimes or details?! The Trump Administration and the FBI hid the allegations and didn't investigate! My God...these are wives and daughters!
I'm talking about what we know from the hearing.

I bet you are laughing while typing this part-"My God...these are wives and daughters!" Faux outrage dude

Reactions: lipem

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I'm talking about what we know from the hearing.

I bet you are laughing while typing this part-"My God...these are wives and daughters!" Faux outrage dude
Absolutely no reason for charges of any kind from "what we know from the hearing". I do agree with you there should be a very large investigation given what we now know.

Unlike you, I don't find sexual assault and corruption funny, guy.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Absolutely no reason for charges of any kind from "what we know from the hearing". I do agree with you there should be a very large investigation given what we now know.

Unlike you, I don't find sexual assault and corruption funny, guy.

I don't find extremely obvious fake allegations funny. If you want people to believe victims you MUST call out the phonies.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/third-kavanaugh-accuser-backs-away-from-some-of-her-gang-rape-claims/

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/409651-dr-fords-credibility-problem

https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/christine-blasey-fords-lies-and-other-commentary/

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Call your senator and get the investigation going! Don't be shocked when they ignore you just like they did with the 4,500 other allegations!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
See, they just joke and deflect! Absolutely disgusting behavior! I'm not shocked!
Nothing shocks you because you're a degenerate that's seen all the carnage and evil your side has inflicted. You're numb to the satanic ways of the left, and you project it onto the other side. YOU are fake news. Satan is your daddy.

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
That's a good picture depicting this predator, but if you MUST hear the gory details of a sexual deviant:

That lady was a total liar and proven to be completely unreliable. Based on what I read, she was a hardcore Bernie Bro who absolutely lost her mind when Biden jumped in the lead. Bernie Bros are some of the most mentally ill people out there... absolutely crazy people!

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
The ol bait and switch I See. Stay on topic kiddo
No, we were on the topic of Biden being a sexual predator. It's well documented his approach to women and getting handsy. But, for you numb-nuts, Biden being accused of grabbing a pu**y doesn't register on the concern scale. We've got a TON of evidence on Biden's groping and touching women against their will. Like father like son...Hunter is being investigated right now for diddling children, so maybe it's just a hereditary sickness embedded in the Biden genes, but whatever the cause, keeping this maniac in society only harms more women.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
That lady was a total liar and proven to be completely unreliable. Based on what I read, she was a hardcore Bernie Bro who absolutely lost her mind when Biden jumped in the lead. Bernie Bros are some of the most mentally ill people out there... absolutely crazy people!
You don't #believeallwomen? That's quite interesting....

BOBEBASS

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
Everyone knows Brett Kavanaugh is a creepy drunkard, gambling addict, and pervert...but the FBI received over 4,500 tips (!!!) on his misconduct! The credible allegations were forwarded to Trump lawyers, who then covered up the allegations and refused to let the FBI do a proper investigation into how creepy and crooked Brett Kavanaugh was... absolutely disgusting.

What happened to the GOP?! It's a party filled with a bunch of scumbags and creeps! I'm have been super hardcore Christopher Wray stan, but not anymore! No way Jose!

You people are just losers who can’t get rid of TDS. You believe all the lies told over and over about Trump and anyone associated with him. Grow up!

Reactions: Oldschool1964

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
No of course not...I look at it case by case and let investigations play out, obviously!
This sum it up Scope?

Kavanaugh case

No details to allegation of what happened
no year
no month
no day
no place
no proof to have met
talked to no one about the issue ever
accusers own friends dispute the allegation

Tara Reade

graphic details of allegation
specific year
specific month
specific day
specific place
worked for Biden
talked to relative at the time years ago about the issue

This being said I do think Tara is a crazy Bernie bro also.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Lmao no of course I don't think he raped 4500 women. I would bet most of those tips were centered around gambling and alcoholism if I had to guess.
Tip- My opinion is he liked beer
Tip-My brother's friend's mailman said he liked beer

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
This sum it up Scope?

Kavanaugh case

No details to allegation of what happened
no year
no month
no day
no place
no proof to have met
talked to no one about the issue ever
accusers own friends dispute the allegation

Tara Reade

graphic details of allegation
specific year
specific month
specific day
specific place
worked for Biden
talked to relative at the time years ago about the issue

This being said I do think Tara is a crazy Bernie bro also.
Yes, it's clear the Tara Reade was lying to try and smear Biden because she wanted Bernie to win.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You people are just losers who can’t get rid of TDS. You believe all the lies told over and over about Trump and anyone associated with him. Grow up!
Sir, there are important questions that need to be answered here and I won't just shut up about it! Grow up!

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Yes, it's clear the Tara Reade was lying to try and smear Biden because she wanted Bernie to win.
I agree, but think the verbatim logic for the Judge accusers except their accusations were way way more flimsy.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I agree, but think the verbatim logic for the Judge accusers except their accusations were way way more flimsy.
Except Tara Reade's accusations were investigated and could not be corroborated while we have 4,500 tips were suppressed and not investigated! Sir, please use the logic!