ADVERTISEMENT

Troy Walters gone...

Interesting that the LJS and OWH are in direct disagreement over whether Joseph was offered the job. I guess both could technically be right if it was an "officially unofficial I'm not saying I'm offering you the job but hypothetically if I was would you accept? Theoretically?"

Reactions: TheBeav815
Walters and Joseph's situations aside, OPie is the laziest son-of-abitchin' internet poster on the face of this planet.

I have to wonder how long they were holding out on this news. Sure he 'liked' a bunch of Nebraska twitter stuff, but I did not once see him in any photos during the rush to early signing day. Unless Scott and Troy were at odds, my guess it Walters will land somewhere very soon like Jovan Dewitt did.

I hope you're just trying to get a rise out of people if they hire Davidson and continue to suck I will give up standing up for Scott

Reactions: slyde3
I have to wonder how long they were holding out on this news. Sure he 'liked' a bunch of Nebraska twitter stuff, but I did not once see him in any photos during the rush to early signing day. Unless Scott and Troy were at odds, my guess it Walters will land somewhere very soon like Jovan Dewitt did.
Not at $700k per.

Reactions: oldjar07
why is everyone acting like a top asst leaving is a good thing?

Because 4-8, 5-7 and lack of wide receiver development is not good enough.

Not knocking Walters. I’m sure he’s a good coach but sometimes change is good and I believe that it’s time for a change.

He was crucial in landing Wandale. Wish Walters all the best.

Well despite all the rumors, this still comes as a surprise to me. I just didn't expect Frost to give Walters his walking papers. Leads me now to conclude Jovan got the same treatment. Guess Frost is feeling the heat to win (which of course is appropriate given the poor showings). Glad to see he is willing to take action when other head coaches weren't.

Reactions: TheBeav815
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT