ADVERTISEMENT

Tristan Gebbia picks a final 5

I could see how playing for the Mad Scientist up at WSU could be enticing to a QB. However, their QBs tend to get beat on a fair amount due to no running game and sacks allowed (#116 at 3.15 per game)

I could see how playing for the Mad Scientist up at WSU could be enticing to a QB. However, their QBs tend to get beat on a fair amount due to no running game and sacks allowed (#116 at 3.15 per game)
I moved up to PAC12 country and caught a few WSU games this year. Your assessment is spot on. I almost felt bad for their QB. He may "only" be sacked 3.15 times a game, but the dude was getting crushed on about 80% of his passes. Tough to watch.

I moved up to PAC12 country and caught a few WSU games this year. Your assessment is spot on. I almost felt bad for their QB. He may "only" be sacked 3.15 times a game, but the dude was getting crushed on about 80% of his passes. Tough to watch.
Didn't they finish the year with their 3rd or 4th string QB, who actually did very well? I think that guy brought them back against UCLA.

Curious how deep the ties are with his dad and Ole Miss, where he played. No clue if he lettered or not, would be a great addition and B2B classes with highly ranked guys.

Curious how deep the ties are with his dad and Ole Miss, where he played. No clue if he lettered or not, would be a great addition and B2B classes with highly ranked guys.

Curious arrangement of schools. I have to like our chances. Feel like Ole Miss is the other key player.

Didn't they finish the year with their 3rd or 4th string QB, who actually did very well? I think that guy brought them back against UCLA.
I looked it up and it appears it was the same guy starting the whole year. Luke Falk, he was only a sophomore and looked pretty impressive from the games that I saw. The one thing that struck me watching him play was a flashback memory of watching Kliff Kingsbury getting thrashed by the blackshirts in Lincoln in the mid 90s. His long sleeve shirt was all ripped up and he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else, but he kept getting up and slinging the rock. Loved the grit, Falk's toughness reminded me of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT