ADVERTISEMENT

Trey still abusing Iowa DB's. Ochaun Mathis good showing

He was actually All-Big Ten.
And that is great but, the teams (especially offense) in the Big Ten are horrible. He clearly got abused physically vs NU, didn't he get hurt by another WR? And now in this clips it is just him getting worked over...

Who cares I guess...it is not like it matters. Just seems like the guy is average.

Reactions: BleedRed78
And that is great but, the teams (especially offense) in the Big Ten are horrible. He clearly got abused physically vs NU, didn't he get hurt by another WR? And now in this clips it is just him getting worked over...

Who cares I guess...it is not like it matters. Just seems like the guy is average.
Oh, I'm absolutely NOT promoting the guy. Just saying he has accolades.

Oh, I'm absolutely NOT promoting the guy. Just saying he has accolades.

He’s had a good career and a lot accolades. He is a ball hawk in their zone, but he’s never really been asked to cover guys man to man or be physical against the run.

Reactions: keilwitzg
Palmer and Moss both had the fastest recorded speed at their positions at the Senior Bowl and both are projected to be fourth round picks in the drafts. I didn’t watch much of the Iowa Nebraska game but from what I read they seemed to match up pretty evenly when faced. Hopefully both stick in the league and get a chance to show themselves.

Palmer and Moss both had the fastest recorded speed at their positions at the Senior Bowl and both are projected to be fourth round picks in the drafts. I didn’t watch much of the Iowa Nebraska game but from what I read they seemed to match up pretty evenly when faced. Hopefully both stick in the league and get a chance to show themselves.

If Moss is a 4th rounder then Trey is a 2nd. He's been abusing him all week.

But but...Hawkeye fans told us that if he did not get hurt (he faked it), that he would shut down Palmer.
I believe you are thinking of Cooper Dejean. Really fun player to watch. He played in a small town in Western Iowa. His basketball highlights are like watching a scene straight out of the movie Teenwolf.

Gotta love this time of year where a bunch of our fanbase totally overestimates the NFL value of our players. I love me some Trey but there's no way he is going in the first round, like literally zero chance. I don't think some on here realize what it takes to be a first rounder. Just think of all of the different positions and then there are only 30 or so drafted in first round. For TP to go first round he would have to be one of the top 3-4 receivers in the draft, let that sink in.

I believe you are thinking of Cooper Dejean. Really fun player to watch. He played in a small town in Western Iowa. His basketball highlights are like watching a scene straight out of the movie Teenwolf.

1106.jpg

The Senior Bowl uses Zebra Technologies to track the movement of players here via GPS. Palmer's top speed during practices was 21.15 miles per hour, the fastest of any of the offensive players on either team and bested only by South Carolina cornerback Darius Rush. Rush reached 21.65 miles per hour while practicing for the American Team, while Palmer's speed was the fastest on the National Team.
But Palmer feels he can do even better.
"4.2," he said when asked what his goal is to run at the NFL Scouting Combine later this month.
Has he ever run that fast?
"No. But you're going to see it," he replied. "Yes sir."
If Trey runs a 4.2 at the combine he will be a 2nd rounder. I think this is a pretty thin WR class this year.

I might be! I literally have no idea who anyone is on that team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT