ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lawrence

Yes and they are making their voices heard and being supported by groups of people who are usually in the shut up and dribble camps

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Then leave. It's your choice. You can stay in the greatest country in the world with the most opportunity to improve and advance yourself as anywhere in the world or you can just pack your bags and leave.
Meh, even if I wanted to most of planet earth has restricted Americans from entering their country. That's because it's full of morons who would rather go to a biker rally than put this thing to rest. America is s dumpster fire right now and the rest of the world is laughing.

Meh, even if I wanted to most of planet earth has restricted Americans from entering their country. That's because it's full of morons who would rather go to a biker rally than put this thing to rest. America is s dumpster fire right now and the rest of the world is laughing.

No they aren’t. Most are copying the whole stupid BLM movement. Most of the world is obsessed with American culture.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

I assume you’re strongly against all massive gatherings, correct? Will you please denounce all protesters, and call them morons as well?

Reactions: OzzyLvr

Poor thing. Need me to call the movers for ya? I hear Venezuela or Somalia is lovely this time of year. Never understood why we care what the leader of France or whoever thinks of us. When Macron got caught on the hot mic making fun of Trump, I knew I voted for the right guy. France can have that pussy, and truth be told we've been laughing at them for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:
The biker rally caused a drop in the bucket of cases nationally. 300 total cases out and one death out of 480,000 attendees. South Dakota's small rise in cases MAINLY FROM COLLEGES OPENING AND TESTING INCOMING STUDENTS. has already begun to decline without any rise in hospitalizations and deaths.

Do you really think that the people who attended Sturgis bike week sit at home wearing their mask otherwise? Good gravy. My kid waited tables all summer in a tourist area with no masks and indoor dining. No problems. None of the staff got sick. Nobody tested positive.

CHAZ, I think, is still the only country with no reported cases, remarkable what they have done.
CHAZ recipient for success:
1. Forcefully take over and occupy property they do not own.
2. Build a wall.
3. Enforce the wall with guns and determine if people can enter or not.
4. Set up segregated “Black only” areas.
5. Use all utilities without payment.
6. Force people passing to contribute to the community.
7. Average more than one killing per week and multiple sexual assaults.

That is the summer of love that the Seattle mayor defended. Perfect case study for what progressivism leads to when put into action.

ADVERTISEMENT