ADVERTISEMENT

Trev wants to give us all a big hug and to know we are loved

frozen.gif

Care for us by putting a decent football team on the field.

So we can stop being laughed off the internet.

Yeah, this is kind of a weird statement. It is not a big deal or anything like that, just like, who cares.

And see, I'm a guy who likes Trev. But this kind of statement makes me think he's a bag of useless hot air. Save the platitudes and win some effing games.
Meh. I think he’s feeling just as much and probably more pain than the fan base. People need to get their panties out of a wad. I’m getting tired of people who get offended by anything he says.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Meh. I think he’s feeling just as much and probably more pain than the fan base. People need to get their panties out of a wad. I’m getting tired of people who get offended by anything he says.
Okay, good for you. I'm not offended, but I reserve the right to roll my eyes at or make fun of nonsense phrases like "intently focused."

Reactions: TheWayITellEm
Okay, good for you. I'm not offended, but I reserve the right to roll my eyes at or make fun of nonsense phrases like "intently focused."
What do want him to say? Trev “yeah they’re jacking around and don’t give a damn”

Sorry! Nice try! He could have ended the shit show last year. He should own it.
I think your over estimate the power of an AD to make changes against the wishes of donors who will pay the buyout. Sure he could have pulled the plug but the boosters of substance weren't ready for that last fall. Unlike Pederson, Trev understood the value of timing and support when it comes to firing a legacy head coach.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Face it. Trev is smarter than us.... He can't help it. I mean it. He really IS smarter than us. :)

Trev is going to get the the Husker legend treatment just like Frost

Trev wanted to fire Frost sooner ...but the boosters

If the next coach is a dud the story will eventually morph into that Trev had Saban lined up with Kirby Smart as def coordinator and Lincoln Riley has his OC but those damn boosters wouldn’t approve it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
ADVERTISEMENT