ADVERTISEMENT

Trev Alberts Coaching search

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Trev quote, Reports on twitter are not accurate. “ I don’t know that I seen anything that is accurate..

“The feed back from the people I have talked to is there’s no reason why Nebraska can’t be successful. We have so much going for us”

Last edited:
Trev quote, Reports on twitter are not accurate. “ I don’t know that I seen anything that is accurate..

“The feed back from the people I have talked to is there’s no reason why Nebraska can’t be successful. We have some much going for us”
In Trev we trust

Reactions: Bold Words
Think TA is also reinform again that don’t believe everything you hear or read because there is going to be a lot of stuff be thrown out there who he is interested in..

“The feed back from the people I have talked to is there’s no reason why Nebraska can’t be successful. We have some much going for us”
Trev is a regular on this board and monitors it daily from what I was told.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and headcard

Who is at the top of the list today? Vince Lombardi?

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT