ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal is officially open

I don’t know all the rules on building rosters, per NCAA, but with the way things are you should be able to backfill your roster however you want. Whether by all signing 85 new players out of high school, juco, or transfer. You should be able to build a team however you want, ending up with 85. I would also think, and it may be this way already, that scholarships and portals is a two way street. If a team doesn’t want a player after a year, let him/her go. If free agency is year to year, scholarships should be year to year.
Pretty sure scholarships are in fact year to year

Not to be that guy, but there’s probably a few more names we need to see enter from our current roster. Just sayin, need to make room for replacements.
But I’m happy to see the losses so far have been mostly fine. Hausmann still hurts.

Something tells me he’s headed home. The checkbooks are wide open in Norman.
Norman ain't home. From what I've heard, he's been dealing with back issues since arriving at Alabama. So, he's got a ways to go strength-wise to reach the potential he had coming out of high school. He definitely has the lineage and frame to be great.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Norman ain't home. From what I've heard, he's been dealing with back issues since arriving at Alabama. So, he's got a ways to go strength-wise to reach the potential he had coming out of high school. He definitely has the lineage and frame to be great.
So you’re saying Saban processed him.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Is there anyone here that can do a team by team portal tracker? I am interested to see what bowl teams have the most transfers for betting purposes.

I hope we can pull a difference maker or two. Tons of people in the portal, very few worth taking. Lots of teams fishing.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I used to be here long ago. I'm just checking in for now. I was hoping I wouldn't completely be a Frostian persona non gratis on the board.

Mitch Mustain am I right TT?? Lol
You have to think we wouldn't be in this mess today if we would have pushed hard for Mitch. ;-)

Plus, Stevie P. getting rid of Frank sealed the deal for this two decade disaster. It's hard to fathom we fired a coach whose last team won 10 (yes, TEN!) games.

Last edited:
Reactions: kfaurot
You have to think we wouldn't be in this mess today if we would have pushed hard for Mitch. ;-)

Plus, Stevie P. getting rid of Frank sealed the deal for this two decade disaster. It's hard to fathom we fired a coach whole last team won 10 (yes, TEN!) games.
Wow. Blast from the past. Lol. I think we can all agree the last 25 years have sucked for Husker fans. Hope Rhule can right the ship. GBR!!

Plus, Stevie P. getting rid of Frank sealed the deal for this two decade disaster. It's hard to fathom we fired a coach whose last team won 10 (yes, TEN!) games.
Not this sh## again……. I’ll give you a month before you’re timed out again. 😏

ADVERTISEMENT