ADVERTISEMENT

Track Meet in Baltimore

Sounds crazy, but Ravens would be better off to just let the Chiefs score. Otherwise it will be a chip shot FG at the buzzer.

I'd be fine with that. Baltimore is trying to kill me, I have them getting 4 pts, and they freaking for 2 twice. So I am hoping the worst thing to happen is that KC kicks a FG to win it.

Yeah just like I said, play tough D and force a turnover!

Major onions to go for that first down
I’m glad coaches are starting to play the percentages. In the past everyone punts there because they fear the repercussions of getting stuffed.

Odds of converting: 71%
Odds of winning after failing to convert: 33%
Odds of winning if going for it: 71% + (29% * 33%) = 81%

Odds of winning after punting: 60%

No brainer. Gotta go for it.

Reactions: schuele
The way you beat an offense like KC is always about running the ball and controlling the game. Ravens had like 300 yards rushing. Did what was needed on D to win.

Major onions to go for that first down
Not really. Ravens dominated Chiefs D line the entire game despite not having their top running backs. Lamar is a good player. He can find the crease and get the yard

Not really. Ravens dominated Chiefs D line the entire game despite not having their top running backs. Lamar is a good player. He can find the crease and get the yard
Yeah but there are a lot of coaches who never would have done it, just because they don't want to get criticized if they fail on 4th down. At least Collinsworth felt it was the right call and said as much, but he practically had to talk Al Michaels in from the ledge.

I cashed it in early. Didn't catch the 4th. Figured that the Chiefs would pull it out. Glad I was mistaken. GO RAIDERS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT