ADVERTISEMENT

Toure Catching Bombs in GB

Lot’s of separation on that play. Will see if he’s doing that against the number one’s when his job is on the line . If so , he will be a Draft steal !!!
Good news is my Packers are really thin at WR after losing Davante. They took 3 guys in the draft. Christian Watson has been hurt. Romeo Doubs and Toure been shining so far in camp.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So who is the WR1 now that the cheetah is gone?
Too early to tell. Marquez Valdez Scantling will be their burner. Juju Smith Schuster will do the dirty work over the middle. Justyn Ross is a steal if he is recovered from his injuries. They like rookie Skyy Moore a lot too. He'll make the team. I expect Josh Gordon to get cut. All of these guys have excellent catch radius.

Too early to tell. Marquez Valdez Scantling will be their burner. Juju Smith Schuster will do the dirty work over the middle. Justyn Ross is a steal if he is recovered from his injuries. They like rookie Skyy Moore a lot too. He'll make the team. I expect Josh Gordon to get cut. All of these guys have excellent catch radius.
Why not Mecole?

Why not Mecole?
He's fast and is a pretty good return man, but for being in the league 3 years now, he hasn't evolved into a good route runner. He's primarily effective on screens and go routes.

With a tight end that generates a lot of targets and two new receivers that will be the one and two, he's lucky to be in the next group. He only has one 100-yard game in his career. Just feel that he should be further along and isn't indispensable. He really needs to improve his production this year.

He's fast and is a pretty good return man, but for being in the league 3 years now, he hasn't evolved into a good route runner. He's primarily effective on screens and go routes.

With a tight end that generates a lot of targets and two new receivers that will be the one and two, he's lucky to be in the next group. He only has one 100-yard game in his career. Just feel that he should be further along and isn't indispensable. He really needs to improve his production this year.
Thanks...asking for fantasy purposes

The Green Bay Packers’ 2022 preseason is officially in the books, and after finishing with a 1-2 record, they now have to make some tough calls to get their roster down to 53 players by the August 30 deadline.

When you’re a seventh-round draft pick fighting for a roster spot, it helps to go out with a bang. Luckily, that is exactly what Samori Toure did in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Kansas City Chiefs, totaling six receptions for 83 yards.
Toure’s main competition is Juwann Winfree for the seventh and presumably last spot. Winfree finished with seven receptions and 75 yards in the preseason but has spent time moving between the practice squad and active roster in each of the last two seasons. Winfree’s experience probably gives him a slight edge over Toure, as does his special teams’ value and ability to run block. Toure was essentially absent from special teams in the preseason, which is a critical area for a fringe player.

aug 6th I said he'd make the team

add it to the list

you guys are so lucky to have me

aug 6th I said he'd make the team

add it to the list

you guys are so lucky to have me
41roU0-YY+L._AC_SY580_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT