ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU football writer on NU

why give them the respect of calling them 'tOSU'?

they're scumbags, their fans are scumbags, their players are scumbags

I refer to them only as ohio & always will

Is that the breakdown on Eleven Warriors? I read that two days ago and really enjoyed it.

Yeah, tOSU is arrogant and gets in trouble for doing dirt a lot. I don't really care so long as we are able to beat them sometimes, as they are really the big dogs of the Big Ten and always have been in my opinion.

The writer of that article discussed how similar Meyer's offense ideas are to what Frost does, and he also does a great job at also illustrating what makes Frost special, i.e., creativity and the ability to tweak plays just enough to really damage a defense.

Does anyone really believe these teams "worry" about us? Kind of makes us seem arrogant. Until we beat Iowa and OSU, they have the bragging rights that goes with the spoils. Coaches just concentrate on their teams and making them better.

Last edited:
why give them the respect of calling them 'tOSU'?

they're scumbags, their fans are scumbags, their players are scumbags

I refer to them only as ohio & always will

Solich Coach’s Ohio..

bucknuts fans hate it when you use the little t abbreviate with OSU..

Does anyone really believe these teams "worry" about us? Kind of makes us seem arrogant. Until we beat Iowa and OSU, they have the bragging rights that goes with he spoils. Coaches just concentrate on their teams and making them better.

Fans are going to do what fans do. Just as long as it’s not Frost or the players saying it. Sorry but I’m not one that agrees with the “Oh we can’t defend our team because they beat us last year” crap. It is what it is...Mike Riley had our Huskers a team that Iowa could literally own while he was coaching. And Frost almost fixed that in year one with a bunch of freshman and sophomores. I do agree with you on the “Fear Us” comment you made though. But your looking at it wrong, most fans don’t mean it as actually “FEARING US”....it’s meant more as they know we are for real now...Huskers are back...or, Ok the Huskers are legit and mean business.

Last edited:
Respect for what Frost is doing for sure.

Nice to see the guy did an article AGAIN on the Huskers...at least this ones positive. The last one he did was nothing but bashing and talking crap on the Huskers. It was basically a whole segment of nothing but “Reasons to hate the Huskers” or something like that. I Lost any respect on the guy. But I’ll give him this, I think he did the segment while Mike Riley was Head Coach.

I will give you a golf example on this. Playing against Riley's Huskers was like playing from the ladies tees while going up against Frost's Huskers will eventually be like playing from the tips. You can do well from either but which one do you have a better chance from/against.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Does anyone really believe these teams "worry" about us? Kind of makes us seem arrogant. Until we beat Iowa and OSU, they have the bragging rights that goes with he spoils. Coaches just concentrate on their teams and making them better.

How does a positive Husker article, written by an OSU guy, on a Buckeye site, make us seem arrogant? If they weren't worried about us at all, why waste the time writing it?

Maybe you should actually read the article and check out the quote by Urban Meyer. He basically says that within the next couple of years everyone should be worried about playing us, but what would he know? He's only a HOFer.

How does a positive Husker article, written by an OSU guy, on a Buckeye site, make us seem arrogant? If they weren't worried about us at all, why waste the time writing it?

Maybe you should actually read the article and check out the quote by Urban Meyer. He basically says that within the next couple of years everyone should be worried about playing us, but what would he know? He's only a HOFer.

there should be an exception for coaches who turn a blind eye to crimes against humanity for decades & the college football HoF

if Barry Bonds/Pete Rose can't be in the baseball HoF, Urban & Paterno certainly don't belong in the cfHoF

they are stains on the sport and should be spit upon every time they're in public/memorialized

Reactions: Lincoln100
there should be an exception for coaches who turn a blind eye to crimes against humanity for decades & the college football HoF

if Barry Bonds/Pete Rose can't be in the baseball HoF, Urban & Paterno certainly don't belong in the cfHoF

they are stains on the sport and should be spit upon every time they're in public/memorialized

I do agree with you on the Hall of Fame comment. But dudes right, if Urban the cheat Meyers is giving Frost and the Huskers love and saying what he says...that does say a lot.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Why would you care what some OSU writer says about Nebraska? How obsessed are you? Good Lord

Right....the Iowa fan obsession is getting ridiculous. Our mods need to just ban ever Hawkeye fan that comes to this board. They’re not even trying to talk or chat respectfully. They do nothing but run their mouths and talk nonstop crap.

I do agree with you on the Hall of Fame comment. But dudes right, if Urban the cheat Meyers is giving Frost and the Huskers love and saying what he says...that does say a lot.
That is all I was saying. I consider Urbz to be one the slimiest pos liars to ever walk the sidelines, but he sure as hell knows football.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerssalts

Whether Urban should be there or not, he knows football, and he knows what it takes to win.

Whether Urban should be there or not, he knows football, and he knows what it takes to win.

yea and Wernher von Braun knew rocketry

I'll pass on any and all Urban knows how to win takes just like I'll pass on his judgement of our morally and ethically superior head coach

he's a scumbag & should never be heard from again

Right....the Iowa fan obsession is getting ridiculous. Our mods need to just ban ever Hawkeye fan that comes to this board. They’re not even trying to talk or chat respectfully. They do nothing but run their mouths and talk nonstop crap.

We don’t need the mods to take care of business that we can’t handle...

It is a message board..

Iowa fans are still in denial though.
100% they. Great teams can recognize and show respect for other great teams. Iowa will clutch onto the last 4 years forever pretend like it is going to continue that way forever.

They know deep down their time is dwindling. Come Nov doomsday begins and it is going to get ugly for a long long time.

Reactions: bshirt73
Does anyone really believe these teams "worry" about us? Kind of makes us seem arrogant. Until we beat Iowa and OSU, they have the bragging rights that goes with the spoils. Coaches just concentrate on their teams and making them better.
100% they do. You better believe coaches and players go down their schedule and check off the easy games and make a mental note of the tough games. Any half competent coach, fan, player can see what is shaping up at Nebraska. The days of penciling in Neb as a win are over. If teams and coaches aren't worried they will be shortly.
I understand not getting too excited or over hyped as a fan. I understand what the last 4 years of done to our confidence, but man I swear some of our fans sounding like Iowa dips sometimes. If you don't believe in your team, at least pretend. lol

Reactions: Sinomatic
Looking at those videos, it's clear that when the kids "got it" wrt the scheme, NU was dangerous offensively. The QB is a huge deal in FB and especially so for Frost. Surround AMart with weapons and get an offensive line that can move the play space and it will be pick your poison for opposing defenses.

Looking at those videos, it's clear that when the kids "got it" wrt the scheme, NU was dangerous offensively. The QB is a huge deal in FB and especially so for Frost. Surround AMart with weapons and get an offensive line that can move the play space and it will be pick your poison for opposing defenses.
We will be unstoppable. Just sayin

As a OSU fan the Silver Bullets took last year off. They need to eliminate the big running plays, cut down on pass interference calls and be in better position to make tackles. Hopefully with 9 starters back on defense we have grown up a little bit. Haskins and the offense bailed us out of a lot of games last year. You can't expect the same type of offensive production this year. The defense will have to step up if we want to win another Big 10 championship.

As a OSU fan the Silver Bullets took last year off. They need to eliminate the big running plays, cut down on pass interference calls and be in better position to make tackles. Hopefully with 9 starters back on defense we have grown up a little bit. Haskins and the offense bailed us out of a lot of games last year. You can't expect the same type of offensive production this year. The defense will have to step up if we want to win another Big 10 championship.

How much continuity did the overall coaching staff have? Was it just Urban leaving or was there additional shakeup?

How much continuity did the overall coaching staff have? Was it just Urban leaving or was there additional shakeup?

who cares

Thanks for an informative and respectful post. Really looking forward to our match up this year. Stop back if you actually want to talk some football, I have a ton of respect for your program.

Oh yea, please beat the hell out Captain Sleepover again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT