ADVERTISEMENT

Torii Hunter needs to grow up.

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

I mean right? How can such a "good guy" act like such a fool? Plus when you throw in his stances on the gay community, maybe he isn't the saint people make him out to be. I mean right???

I mean right? How can such a "good guy" act like such a fool? Plus when you throw in his stances on the gay community, maybe he isn't the saint people make him out to be. I mean right???
Interesting...

I didn't see his meltdown, just know he got tossed. He may well have been a fool and completely got what he deserved. People here in Minnesota still love home tho.

To your other point, In my opinion, a person's stance does not define sainthood.

So as not to make this a pissing match, I want to reiterate, this is my opinion.

Interesting...

I didn't see his meltdown, just know he got tossed. He may well have been a fool and completely got what he deserved. People here in Minnesota still love home tho.

To your other point, In my opinion, a person's stance does not define sainthood.

So as not to make this a pissing match, I want to reiterate, this is my opinion.
This was totally tongue-in-cheek for all the resident Twinkie fans who hate the Royals because they have fun and stick up for each other. Just thought it was funny.

This was totally tongue-in-cheek for all the resident Twinkie fans who hate the Royals because they have fun and stick up for each other. Just thought it was funny.
Got it. For some reason, I can't seem to get your sarcasm. This isn't the first time you've hooked me, and I have no doubt it won't be the last time. If it happens again, please cut me some slack.

Torii's little rant was completely for effect on his young team. They haven't shown any fight in several games. He was taking one for the team.

Torii's little rant was completely for effect on his young team. They haven't shown any fight in several games. He was taking one for the team.
Yeah, that seems to be the excuse given. "For effect"

ADVERTISEMENT