ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4? LSU jumped OSU.. Make your picks..

LSU probably but I think Clemson is the best of them all. Those 2 WRs are ridiculous.

I’m sure others know ... but I had no idea until today that the #1 seed gets to pick which designated semifinal bowl game to play in.

It will probably be the peach regardless of who is number 1. But had say an Oregon been seeded 1 they would have selected the Fiesta as their semifinal site

But some years the semifinal is the Rose and sugar bowls. Would be interesting if LSUwas a 4 seed and Clemson or Alabama were a 1 Would likely have to travel all the way west to an LSU home environment.

Will be a great playoffs. OU will play someone tough with all that time to prepare.

LSU vs either OSU or Clemson will be a great final.

LSU probably but I think Clemson is the best of them all. Those 2 WRs are ridiculous.

LSU matches up well with Clemson, offensively. I think tOSU could blow-out LSU, and if their corners are as good as advertised, they should win it all.

The Top 3 this year are fantastic, probably the best 3 I can remember. Clemson last year was rugged, and they are looking just as good? tOSU is just big and fast everywhere. LSU has the game's best QB and offense.

OSU v Okie
LSU v Clem

clemson best team imo

LSU really impressed me yesterday. So did OSU shutting out Wisc second half

I’m really split on who will win it all. For me OU is not in the class of the other 3.
I’ve thought most of the year LSU deserves to be 1, but maybe Ohio St is the best team. Clemson iirc has not beat one team that will be ranked after this week but they are playing at a very high level. Like poster above said, I don’t remember a top 3 this strong in some time.
I can’t wait! I’m not sure ANYONE will be able to outscore LSU. Their qb is playing at a historic level.

1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

1. vs 4. LSU over Oklahoma
2. vs 3. Ohio State over Clemson

1. LSU over 2. Ohio State for the CG

I support an 8-team playoff. Four is not enough. Let's get 'er done!

Reactions: Zann77
1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

1. vs 4. LSU over Oklahoma
2. vs 3. Ohio State over Clemson

1. LSU over 2. Ohio State for the CG

I support an 8-team playoff. Four is not enough. Let's get 'er done!

But you would have to admit there wasn’t 8 teams deserving a playoff spot this year after the CC games were played..

What if Oregon doesn’t schedule Auburn? Teams are foolish to schedule tough out of conf games. Risk>>>reward.

Oregon may have gotten in over OU. The committee isn’t going to leave the PAC 12 out of the playoff for the 4th time in 6 years if they have a choice.

What if Oregon doesn’t schedule Auburn? Teams are foolish to schedule tough out of conf games. Risk>>>reward.

Oregon may have gotten in over OU. The committee isn’t going to leave the PAC 12 out of the playoff for the 4th time in 6 years if they have a choice.

Just think if they won that game? More importantly they choked in losing to Arizona St... They could have been in at 12-1..

But you would have to admit there wasn’t 8 teams deserving a playoff spot this year after the CC games were played..

No. I just find that four teams is not enough period. It's too small of a pool on a regular basis. I don't want 16. Just eight to include the P5 + 3 at large.

Reactions: jlb321
No. I just find that four teams is not enough period. It's too small of a pool on a regular basis. I don't want 16. Just eight to include the P5 + 3 at large.

I’d agree with that but first the 5 CCG winners would have to be have automatic bids no matter what...

Ohio State gets the 1 seed. Next three pretty obvious, LSU, Clemson, OU.

Should be some quality football

Clemson OSU! I have no idea who wins that game. Hard to get a read on Clemson since they’ve played a weak schedule and a weak conference. They may be the best team all along and nobody could tell.

With Oklahoma’s defense I think LSU scores more than 38.

Vegas likes the winner of tOSU/Clemson to win it all.

I think LSU will cruise, and if they get Clemson, I like the Tigers in a shootout.

If tOSU beats Clemson, I believe they match-up perfectly with LSU and win going away.

Osu wins going away from LSU? We haven’t seen anyone come close to slowing Burrow down. Completing nearly 80% of his passes even against top 10 teams. I think LSU scores 30 plus on Ohio St, it’d be a great game.
What would really surprise me is if one of the teams crushes both of their games and is found to be much better than the other two powerhouses.

Osu wins going away from LSU? We haven’t seen anyone come close to slowing Burrow down. Completing nearly 80% of his passes even against top 10 teams. I think LSU scores 30 plus on Ohio St, it’d be a great game.

I'm assuming tOSU gets thru Clemson, and yes, they beat up LSU pretty good. Would expect Burrow to be on his ass in the Title game. And if Ohio State's corners can handle Clemson's WR/Qb, no prob with Burrow and Co. Clemson thinks they have their best OL in Dabo's tenure too.

I would like to see LSU curbstomp both teams they face, but don't expect it. unfortunately, I will only predict the zebras to screw up at least one of the three games somehow......and be in the news - tOSU, OU or possibly now Clemson, are follow the $$$ stuff, ala Bobby Bowden in '93 and others, like Texas Big 12 championship, add :01, tOSU v Mich first down crap, or tOSU v MIA TD.......you know the drill - seemingly always on the take............ and GO!

1: LSU
2: OSU
3: Clemson.

but it will be OSU vs LSU in the champ game...and I’m still going with the Buckeyes. Just as long as it’s not a SEC champ...no more of those for awhile now...PLEASE!!!

Reactions: baseball31ne
Imagine if you will only having the top two teams for all the marbles? Can you imagine the outrage from Clemson?

Think the winner of the OSU - Clemson game wins it all. It all rides on Fields' left strained knee. If he reverts back (somewhat) to his earlier form and is able to run the ball effectively again, I'm going with OSU to win it all. He has 3 weeks to rest it. Think about the QBs in this final four: Burrow, Fields, Hurts, and Lawrence.....maybe the 4 best (with Tua hurt) in the CF game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT