ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4 are set. 2 Big 10 teams

I'm neutral - I don't think Ohio State and Michigan getting more glory really has any impact on the perception of the rest of the conference.
It might get more teams in and more money for the conference next year.

Georgia to curb stomp thee Ohio State University, followed by an epic beat down of Michigan.

Hail Dawgs, champs again!

Reactions: king_kong_
It might get more teams in and more money for the conference next year.
it is literally not possible for the B1G to be put on a higher pedestal by the media

B1G is given strokes by the media & every selection committee every single chance they get

if not for the media, michigan would have never "won" a national title

it is literally not possible for the B1G to be put on a higher pedestal by the media

B1G is given strokes by the media & every selection committee every single chance they get

if not for the media, michigan would have never "won" a national title
Big Ten needs to win a few of these already. Otherwise, all talk

Love that Bama is left out
Worst Bama team I've seen since the playoff era started.

Finally didn't have a true big-time WR and the defense was very average. Gibbs was ok at RB and seemed a little under-used.

First time in a long time Alabama didn't look dominant in the trenches. Lots of uncharacteristic unforced errors for this team as well. Probably near the bottom of all CFB in that stat. I think there will be lots of turnover on Satan's staff. I'm also guessing they will have a lot of opt-outs for their bowl

Michigan is so dominant in the second half because they are stealing signs not to mention blood doping at half

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
I fekt like TCU was going to get and I love that Saban is left on the outsode looking in...but if TCU or Ohio State played Bama, and your life depended on picking the winner, as in, you are either breathing or not 3hrs later....I'm taking Bama. Betting most others do to.
Georgia is the happiest in all of this. They get to avoid the team that could match up with them.

I'm neutral - I don't think Ohio State and Michigan getting more glory really has any impact on the perception of the rest of the conference.
Which is exactly why NU was brought in. To help raise the profile of the conference. So, it wouldn't just be Michigan and OSU.

Then Nebraska didn't do anything but suck. Imagine dissing the conference while not acknowledging that your team is directly contributing to the suck. In fact, in many ways, it's making it worse.

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
Fvck Saban. Fvck Bama. 2 losses. You're out.
I came in here ready to say "well, one of those losses was to Georgia", but I was obviously wrong. The two losses to LSU and Tennessee don't look nearly as good now.

I really don't think OSU is better than Bama, and that Bama would blow the doors off of OSU head-to-head, but 2 losses are two losses.

give-up.gif

Which is exactly why NU was brought in. To help raise the profile of the conference. So, it wouldn't just be Michigan and OSU.

Then Nebraska didn't do anything but suck. Imagine dissing the conference while not acknowledging that your team is directly contributing to the suck. In fact, in many ways, it's making it worse.
True. But regardless of how smart of an academic and financial decision it was, many of us still didn't want to go to the B1G. In hindsight it really didn't matter, though, seeing as every conference is now a muddied-up shitshow, or soon becoming one.

Reactions: HuskersWay
True. But regardless of how smart of an academic and financial decision it was, many of us still didn't want to go to the B1G. In hindsight it really didn't matter, though, seeing as every conference is now a muddied-up shitshow, or soon becoming one.
We make far more money in the B1G than we did in the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT