ADVERTISEMENT

Top 20 Class Already?

This from the guy who for weeks has been screaming that Frost is horrible and we won’t be any good until he is gone.

Please show me saying those words. I'll give him credit for recruiting right now, but still, so far on the field his teams have under-performed Riley. So stop putting fake words in my mouth please. Oh, and for the record, I still think Chins is a bad DC.

Please show me saying those words. I'll give him credit for recruiting right now, but still, so far on the field his teams have under-performed Riley. So stop putting fake words in my mouth please. Oh, and for the record, I still think Chins is a bad DC.
For the record, nobody cares what you or I think of Chins.

On another note, as excited as I am, the top 4 classes are on another level (Clemson, LSU, Alabama, Ohio State. Clemson leads the way with 6 Five star recruits. others have 3 each.

On another note, as excited as I am, the top 4 classes are on another level (Clemson, LSU, Alabama, Ohio State. Clemson leads the way with 6 Five star recruits. others have 3 each.

And that there is why those guys are in the playoffs every single year and winning National Titles (of course coaching and S&C is a big part to but it starts with recruiting).

Those teams are all title contenders right now. NU is a minimum of 3 years away from being in that conversation.

Someday I would like to see us bust into that realm and start getting Top 10 classes. I think the wins need to come first. It would also make Nebraska a bigger destination for top transfers.

Reactions: huskerssalts
No matter what I think of this staff's on field coaching it sure appears they are killing it with recruits. If they can finish with a top 20 class that will be quite the accomplishment and deserve major kudos. This class appears to be filling needs also. Hopefully they get two more LB's and a couple of big WR's and it appears they have a good shot.

No matter what I think of this staff's on field coaching it sure appears they are killing it with recruits. If they can finish with a top 20 class that will be quite the accomplishment and deserve major kudos. This class appears to be filling needs also. Hopefully they get two more LB's and a couple of big WR's and it appears they have a good shot.
I think top 20 is close to a lock at this point. They may break 15 if we got Fleming, Johnson, and our other plan A’s which is realistic.

So where did I say those words? If your gonna Lie and attribute those to me than show em! For the record. What a joke.
You have to admit that you are just about the biggest knee-jerk reaction poster on this board, especially during game time when things aren’t going well.

You may not have said, in those words, you are anti-Frost, but you have been as negative as it gets about the coaches on this board.

You have not been kind to the coaching staff. And that’s an understatement.

I was on here last week saying there was just about no way they made the Top 20. I'm very happy to have been very wrong from the looks of things.

I wasn't expecting them to just start flipping 4* kids like pancakes.
Same, I was thinking if we could break the top 30 would be a success. I think we might see a couple more 4 star guys coming too. Would love to see a top 15 class.

Reactions: TheBeav815
if you insist.......
Scott also said he plans to play in the BIG Championship game, he's all talk, as they say "all hat no cattle. "

Frost needs new assistants or he should be fire. This is a total disaster, underachieving champions.

WTF are you talking about, before the 4th quarter there was over 45,000 empty seats! No extension please.

Then we will be even worse next year, empty seats by 40,000 before 2nd quarter starts by the sixth game. Eventually $ , will force the Administration to force Frost to change.

Thanks for sharing and speaking for me too. We are poorly coached, coached stupid play stupid.

So where did I say those words? If your gonna Lie and attribute those to me than show em! For the record. What a joke.
Good grief man. I am not quoting you verbatim, but paraphrasing what your negative attitude has been like these past months. Do you think we all have amnesia? Do you think we can’t recognize a negative Nellie when we see one? You have done nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch, and bitch some more about Frost and his staff for months now.

Now our recruiting is heating up and you are all Mr. positivity.
What a joke indeed

Good grief man. I am not quoting you verbatim, but paraphrasing what your negative attitude has been like these past months. Do you think we all have amnesia? Do you think we can’t recognize a negative Nellie when we see one? You have done nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch, and bitch some more about Frost and his staff for months now.

Now our recruiting is heating up and you are all Mr. positivity.
What a joke indeed
yep.. another fly by night husker fan

not saying everything needs to be positive, especially when we can't get bowl eligible, but the about-face of most chicken littles on here is hilarious

Focus on the player not the ball, boys.

...wait

yep.. another fly by night husker fan

not saying everything needs to be positive, especially when we can't get bowl eligible, but the about-face of most chicken littles on here is hilarious
I know penns is a little older than myself, but it seems like some of these Debbie downers think I and probably penns enjoy Nebraska losing. My gosh we hurt just as bad if not more than the younger ones. I don’t enjoy it one bit. I hate the feeling that we might have a chance to beat freaking Iowa. Growing up I never had that feeling you just knew we’d win, and it hurt like hell for days when we would lose. I want that feel back. I truly believe Scott will get us back

There are 3 posters on here that will rarely be heard from once we turn the corner.

Hopefully it won't be because they have harmed themselves.

It's natural to be critical at times. It's absolutely not normal to be critical 99% of the time.

I work with a couple miserable dicks. They're never happy unless they're totally miserable.

giphy.gif
No save it for next offseason. You might need it.

Reactions: Wannabee8
ADVERTISEMENT