ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 least Favorite college football teams.

Mar 26, 2020
10. **** Oklahoma and that Pussy schedule they play
9. Colorado
8. Iowa state
7. tOSU
6. Michigan (Mainly because of HarBlow)
5. Missouri. Whole bunch of racists
4. Wisconsin
3. Miami Fl. Was a decent school until they sold out to win some football games
2. Iowa. Really really dumb fans, a bunch of racists, and have absolutely no history.
1. The fight go **** yourselves James Franklins at Pedo State.

9. Colorado
8. Iowa state
7. tOSU
4. Wisconsin
2. Iowa. Really really dumb fans, a bunch of racists, and have absolutely no history.
EVERY Nebraska fan has Texas on their list.

Ku - arrogant rival that sucks harder and longer than a new-born calf
Missouri - left and laughed only to find themselves marginalized
N - never will foregive them leaving the B12
Iowa State - always popping off, never accomplishing anything
Texas - because it's easy

Last edited:
Reactions: hedonistimpulse
EVERY Nebraska fan has Texas on their list.
I don't anymore. When Mackovic was their coach I didn't like them but I have had a lot of respect for them ever since. I loved playing them because it was almost always a good game and their fans were pretty cool to hang out with.

Colorado, Missouri and Iowa are probably the only 3 on my list and it's only because of their fans.

In no particular order. IF you made the list you're all pretty even ☺️

ND
Iowa
Michigan
TX
Kstate
CU
Miami
Akron
Psu
Alabama

9. Colorado
8. Iowa state
7. tOSU
4. Wisconsin

Texas
Iowa
Missouri
Colorado
Miami
All SEC teams

In no particular order.

Texas
Miami
Florida
Michigan
Iowa
KState
Colorado
Missouri

Not a big fan of Michigan
Had the displeasure of sitting in the Washington St crowd for their game against Houston last fall. They can all suck it
Florida St just because they're Florida St
Iowa - you don't really need a reason, they're Iowa
Colorado because my crazy father in law went there.

I am though very jealous of a few programs, which shouldn't be confused with least favorite
Ohio St
Clemson
Alabama
LSU

The older I get the more I just like college football, and everything around it. I don't really dislike teams anymore like I did as a kid. Though Washington St because of their fans, Iowa, again they're Iowa and Colorado (FIL issues) are the 3 I root against every week.

Reactions: bshirt73
we get beat by alot of people anymore so it's hard to focus dislike for anyone in particular :)

Florida
Notre Dame
UCLA
USC
Iowa
Kansas
North Carolina
Penn State
Arizona State
Texas Tech

Not a big fan of Michigan
Had the displeasure of sitting in the Washington St crowd for their game against Houston last fall. They can all suck it
Florida St just because they're Florida St
Iowa - you don't really need a reason, they're Iowa
Colorado because my crazy father in law went there.

I am though very jealous of a few programs, which shouldn't be confused with least favorite
Ohio St
Clemson
Alabama
LSU

The older I get the more I just like college football, and everything around it. I don't really dislike teams anymore like I did as a kid. Though Washington St because of their fans, Iowa, again they're Iowa and Colorado (FIL issues) are the 3 I root against every week.

Haha.....I hear ya. For me, I could "never" get tired of beating the Puffs. Getting to be an old geezer, I also don't massively hate anybody except Colorado & Texass.

Interesting to me that K-State makes many lists here. I'm not sure why. Osborne and Snyder were tight and respected. Both in the HOF. And Bill never beat Tom.

its not the players or teams, except a few unnamed, that ive had issues with - its their fans.

Interesting to me that K-State makes many lists here. I'm not sure why. Osborne and Snyder were tight and respected. Both in the HOF. And Bill never beat Tom.
Probably has more to do with their fanbase on these boards back in our BigXII days.

Top Ten (no order):

K- Stank
Io_a
Misery
Chokelahoma
CU Puffs
Notre Lame
FSU Criminoles - I do love me some crab legs
Texass - No hate, just tough loses
South Cackalacki
Miami Chain Gang

I live in KC. While my Disdain for KSU has subsided substantially since we left the Big 12, basically KSU is the Big 12 version of Iowa. Only at least Iowa has a little more credibility and so far has proven To be a greater challenge/rival. KSU was just annoying with no real basis to back it up.

Interesting common trait among all these lists. They're all better programs than Nebraska
Currently, maybe. But like Iowa for instance. Pretty crappy history. Iowa almost won a Rose Bowl one time in the last 70 years. That’s your major accomplishment. I know you’ll respond to this because you’re an Iowa fan living on a Nebraska message board. Now please spend time out of your day entertaining me. You’re my puppet, dance for me.

I'd have to go with the entire SEC for my list, currently anyways.

I live in SEC country and the fans are so, SOOOOOO annoying. It's not their enthusiasm that bothers me at all, it's the lack of intelligence and any sign true judgement when it comes to their teams (not all but the bulk of them). It's actually kinda funny/amusing to me sometimes.

Changing direction. Love the 1989 Nebraska team. Gerry Gdowski was underrated and deserved better than Mike Grant. Lost to two great teams.

Reactions: zrob and bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT