ADVERTISEMENT

Tony

IU fan here. My concern after the first couple of series were those monster tight ends you have. They had a couple of big time plays....then your O switched them to blocking primarily. Nebraska is leaving money on the table by not getting those tight ends more involved in handling the ball. They are good.

IU fan here. My concern after the first couple of series were those monster tight ends you have. They had a couple of big time plays....then your O switched them to blocking primarily. Nebraska is leaving money on the table by not getting those tight ends more involved in handling the ball. They are good.
we have a terrible program we spend a lot of money on. you have nothing to be concerned about. i thought we would lose this game. not get blown out. congratulations on a really nice team.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta

They aren't monster TEs. They are pumped up WRs. Was good to see Fidone finally catch the ball and get up field instead of trying to bounce it to the outside and taking another hit to the side of his knees.

I don’t mind Fidone. Good blocker at times but damn he looks slow. The next time he wins a one on one situation with the ball in the open field will be the first. Good thing for him sat loves that play and will likely run it 20 more times.He looked good on the long pass.

Sigh, we still aren’t good.

Reactions: cavalot
Nebraska has a monster idiot at OC... end of story.

Reactions: cavalot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT