ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Fair very interested in Nebraska

Did you even read the initial post? If you are good at reading, no confusion should have been warranted.

If you did not read it, i suggest you do before you say more.

Did you even read the initial post? If you are good at reading, no confusion should have been warranted.

If you did not read it, i suggest you do before you say more.
Listen buddy - I was talking about the headline, not the initial post. You can talk all you want about reading comprehension. It won't change my opinion about the headline.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
So you base your information on headlines, not actual content?

That is a recipe for you to be oh so confused of the actual facts.

PS. I am not your buddy. I just suggest you read at least the original post before you call them out. It was crystal clear from the beginning. Sorry it went over your head.

So just how good is this kid? Yes, he has size. But does he have strength, endurance, and athletic ability to play well in the B1G? Not trying to be a contrarian. I just am ignorant here and would like some enlightenment

Hard to say how good he is. We'll just have to trust the coaches' evaluation. Supposedly, USC was close to offering as well, but backed off after realizing he was a 2 to play 2 kid and wouldn't graduate this summer.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Larry and his liver give him a pass, he changed it, and anyone with a pulse understood.

Click bait, we get paid for clicks here?

Ya, was supposed to happen already. What gives?

And why is it taking so long if NU and IU are the only suitors?
Who knows. Maybe he's seeing if some other programs kick the tires. Maybe NU isn't in a big hurry to get the commit.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
The original headline said he was N, when he wasn't. (yet) That made it clickbait. Hopefully this is not the new standard around here.

You are going to be the content/OP police? Oh, that's rich Chuck
Recruiting is fluid so I take no issue with a poster having some info on recruiting that changes or becomes dated because it's the nature of the game

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
The original headline said he was N, when he wasn't. (yet) That made it clickbait. Hopefully this is not the new standard around here.

Yes, the original headline said he was N. Then I added an asterisk since people refuse to read past the headline. Then I changed it completely when people continued to bitch. I'm not baiting for clicks. I don't make money if more people click on a post. I was just having some fun.

There was actually a solid discussion about our roster and the NT position if people cared to read what was within the thread. There was also a lot of good information shared. But let's ignore all of that and bemoan how standards have fallen since I declared an unranked JUCO prospect "N" prematurely. Good grief.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Tony Fair has NOT committed to Nebraska as of Tuesday, May 29 at 1:50 p.m. CT.

That is all. Carry on.

Last edited:
Yes, the original headline said he was N. Then I added an asterisk since people refuse to read past the headline. Then I changed it completely when people continued to bitch. I'm not baiting for clicks. I don't make money if more people click on a post. I was just having some fun.

There was actually a solid discussion about our roster and the NT position if people cared to read what was within the thread. There was also a lot of good information shared. But let's ignore all of that and bemoan how standards have fallen since I declared an unranked JUCO prospect "N" prematurely. Good grief.
Agree with all of this. No need to apologize.

I'm sorry the thread isn't to your liking. I thought he was on the verge of committing when I posted my OP. I was wrong about that but remain hopeful that he will choose NU.
Thanks for bringing the info to the board. Hadn't heard anything about this kid until you posted it.

Love your moniker, btw.

No, it wasn't. You just didn't read further and apparently like to bitch for the sake of it.

as·ter·isk
ˈastəˌrisk/
noun
noun: asterisk; plural noun: asterisks

1. a symbol (*) used to mark printed or written text, typically as a reference to an annotation or to stand for omitted matter.
Lol.

Phoenix who did not read the original post, got called out on it, still laughs.

Joke is on you "buddy"

Thank you Larry, lots of great stuff in the thread if you bypass the headline only posters.

As i said before, it was crystal clear to any that can read and comprehend simple sentences.

ADVERTISEMENT