ADVERTISEMENT

Tonites info

husker reality

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 4, 2001
On Mickey and ASU is the first real bit of info we have....he really wants the NU job and he's going to leverage all he has to get it. Hell, I've done it and it worked.

I couldn't quite understand all the recruiting but now I do.....hire me or I take them with me. I've been very curious about brother Vance for a long time and now with the Cardinals in trouble you can bet your bippy he would join up with his bro if the Cards die out and they fire. Mickey is putting together a staff to present to Trev.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
On Mickey and ASU is the first real bit of info we have....he really wants the NU job and he's going to leverage all he has to get it. He'll, I've done it and it worked.

I couldn't quite understand all the recruiting but now I do.....hire me or I take them with me. I've been very curious about brother Vance and now with the Cardinals in trouble you can bet your bippy he would join up with his bro if the Cards die out and they fire. Mickey is putting together a staff as we speak to present to Trev.
Hopefully Whipple isn’t on his list.

On Mickey and ASU is the first real bit of info we have....he really wants the NU job and he's going to leverage all he has to get it. He'll, I've done it and it worked.

I couldn't quite understand all the recruiting but now I do.....hire me or I take them with me. I've been very curious about brother Vance for a long time and now with the Cardinals in trouble you can bet your bippy he would join up with his bro if the Cards die out and they fire. Mickey is putting together a staff as we to present to Trev.

I like Mickey, he has alot of great qualities that really resonate with people. But what kind of leverage will he have if he goes 2-7 as interim?

so basicly he's doing what riley did to oklahoma, except on a smaller scale.
and charator and trust mean nothing to him.

OK, that would make this easy. But what if he doesn’t, which is very likely if CT is out?
If your wife is from Arizona and you're offered a D1 job and NU doesn't want you, I would care less about sanctions with the money coming my way and the skills I have. You'd be the man with alot more money than an assistant

Reactions: dinglefritz
If your wife is from Arizona and you're offered a D1 job and NU doesn't want you, I would care less about sanctions with the money coming my way and the skills I have. You'd be the man with alot more money than an assistant
good point, sounds like mickey heart is for the sun devils, good luck to him

ADVERTISEMENT