ADVERTISEMENT

Todd McShane Tweet

GretnaShawn

Recruiting Coordinator
Sep 28, 2010
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">#71 ➡️ &#10;#99 ➡️ &#10;#114 ➡️ &#10;#124 ➡️ &#10;&#10;<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GBR?src=hash">#GBR</a> ⚪️</p>&mdash; Todd McShane (@TheToddMcShane) <a href="">January 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Any ideas?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">#71 ➡️ &#10;#99 ➡️ &#10;#114 ➡️ &#10;#124 ➡️ &#10;&#10;<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GBR?src=hash">#GBR</a> ⚪️</p>&mdash; Todd McShane (@TheToddMcShane) <a href=" ">January 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Any ideas?
Are we getting the numbers 71, 99, 114 and 124 players? (Please oh please)

Reactions: AndyHanline
The pen gave it away.

1 coming
1 signed
2 Hmmmmm?????

At least that's how I took it.

I saw the corn as meaning that McShane believed they would choose the Huskers. The pen means that he already signed (POB). The thinking means that they are thinking, but with the corn McShane believes they are leaning or will sign with NU.

It's like a game of Clue. Colonel Mustard in the Library with a Lead Pipe.

I saw the corn as meaning that McShane believed they would choose the Huskers. The pen means that he already signed (POB). The thinking means that they are thinking, but with the corn McShane believes they are leaning or will sign with NU.

It's like a game of Clue. Colonel Mustard in the Library with a Lead Pipe.

I didn't want to jinx my hmmmm? Laughing

Which service are those numbers pulled from? Curious as to whom the coaches were alluding and it didn't look like 247/rivals/espn numbers if we are assuming the #99 is POB. Help! (Maybe McShane made his own code and he's having some fun with us!!)

Tweet doesn't make a lot of sense to me now that I think about it, for 99 to be POB. He's here, taking classes. Why throw him in at this point?

Which service are those numbers pulled from? Curious as to whom the coaches were alluding and it didn't look like 247/rivals/espn numbers if we are assuming the #99 is POB. Help! (Maybe McShane made his own code and he's having some fun with us!!)

I looked at the all main recruiting services, and we never recruited the numbers 71, 99, 114, or 124 players in any of them. So not sure what rankings he is using.

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0
I looked at the all main recruiting services, and we never recruited the numbers 71, 99, 114, or 124 players in any of them. So not sure what rankings he is using.

247 updated their rankings today, those were their ranks before the update. If you look at POB, you will see a red down arrow and a minus 3 under his name because he dropped three spots for some reason.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
247 updated their rankings today, those were their ranks before the update. If you look at POB, you will see a red down arrow and a minus 3 under his name because he dropped three spots for some reason.

This is why I was confused. I was looking at those numbers and I got very confused.

I agree we need Farniok in a big way but we also needs Lamar Jackson just as bad....we all seen our DBs, we need a major overhaul there to run Bankers defense. So that means we need to close on Jackson, Butler and Simmons. Amd then next year we really need to do what ever it takes to pull in Homles...we haven't had a 5 star DB since Andre Jones.

Dismuke, Lamar Jackson, Eric Lee, A Anderson, A Williams, Butler and Homles would give us that major upgrade at DB. We need to close with these guys.

Reactions: Driveway Jordan
I honestly don't care what these guys are ranked coming in or what our overall rank becomes. I want these coaches to develop young men and turn them into winners on and off the field. If they can do that then I will consider this staff a success.

I think nebbie chances of getting Farniok are better as I do believe one school has moved on and do not have a spot for him ... that would be your neighbors to the east

chuckle if you will but actually, yes it does happen, even at Iowa.... other schools are the same as they get down to the final scholarships available it can either be ' first one to commit ' or a pecking order , fallback list if you will,

chuckle if you will but actually, yes it does happen, even at Iowa.... other schools are the same as they get down to the final scholarships available it can either be ' first one to commit ' or a pecking order , fallback list if you will,
Except that every school makes room for talented players like Farniok. That includes Iowa, especially considering that Farniok would be Iowa's best recruit.

Except that every school makes room for talented players like Farniok. That includes Iowa, especially considering that Farniok would be Iowa's best recruit.
This is why I chuckled... Everybody knows this, except maybe icnu525...

I think nebbie chances of getting Farniok are better as I do believe one school has moved on and do not have a spot for him ... that would be your neighbors to the east

Obvious Iowa fan is obvious

And Michigan offers Simmons. Not looking good
I hear what you're saying but remember the TE Snyder and DE Daishon Neal both were offered by Michigan last year and who did they sign with?

Simmons may go elsewhere, but it isn't over yet. Not saying you're saying that, I'm just reminding people that we still could land him.

Might be looking good for you guys with Farniok. Iowa people have been hearing they're backing off of him.

Yeah, apparently. Probably due to his poor performances as of late. Just what i've been hearing, could be wrong. I think they really want Alaric Jackson from Michigan instead.
Possibly because they want Jackson but it's not because of Farniok's performance as of late.

Reactions: Huskerdad1
n-sane ..we hear even from high school coaches down here in Missouri about the integrity of the Iowa coaches .. its not just their staff, we here it about others too, but Iowa coaches have a fantastic reputation amongst all levels, high school, collegiate, and pro .From what a coach told me is that iowa has one spot left on the OL ..and if a certain one commits then there would not be room for the south Dakota player. if not then they would gladly take him. thus the reason they are still in touch and visit . .I am sure Nebraska has some kids in the same category when it gets down to the last remaining scholarships available ..

n-sane ..we hear even from high school coaches down here in Missouri about the integrity of the Iowa coaches .. its not just their staff, we here it about others too, but Iowa coaches have a fantastic reputation amongst all levels, high school, collegiate, and pro .From what a coach told me is that iowa has one spot left on the OL ..and if a certain one commits then there would not be room for the south Dakota player. if not then they would gladly take him. thus the reason they are still in touch and visit . .I am sure Nebraska has some kids in the same category when it gets down to the last remaining scholarships available ..

I read this with the Missouri accent.

Aka.. i red tis wit that der missora akscent

Reactions: seattle-sker
n-sane ..we hear even from high school coaches down here in Missouri about the integrity of the Iowa coaches .. its not just their staff, we here it about others too, but Iowa coaches have a fantastic reputation amongst all levels, high school, collegiate, and pro.

I was wondering how Iowa always ended up with such highly ranked classes. (tries to keep a straight face and not snicker).

I was wondering how Iowa always ended up with such highly ranked classes. (tries to keep a straight face and not snicker).
Does not matter what they are ranked coming out of HS it's what happens once they get to Iowa put that in your pipe and smoke it.

ADVERTISEMENT