ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Bball Game...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Will tell A LOT.... Do they show some fight like they did at Michigan State to come back and make it respectable? Or if they get down to a struggling Iowa team do they just pack it in like the Michigan game? Senior day against Iowa I'm hoping for the first option... I hope that they can get a W, mainly because I always want Nebraska to beat Iowa, but more importantly for the fans that have showed up throughout this whole year supporting this team.

Good point about the fan support. I was at the Colorado-USC game yesterday, which drew 9,400 fans and that was considered a huge turnout. For any college basketball team that's not a traditional power, packed arenas are definitely a rarity.

Here are two teams in a steep nose dive. Iowa has lost 4 of the past 5 mostly to teams in the bottom half of the Big Ten - sometime in bad fashion. Honestly, we look BAD.

We have reason to win - Big Ten Tournament seeding and NCAA tournament.

Nebraska has reason to win. Because Nebraska HATES Iowa, last home game/senior day. You won't see the Nebraska players give up today.

It will be a good pillow fight.

Here are two teams in a steep nose dive. Iowa has lost 4 of the past 5 mostly to teams in the bottom half of the Big Ten - sometime in bad fashion. Honestly, we look BAD.

We have reason to win - Big Ten Tournament seeding and NCAA tournament.

Nebraska has reason to win. Because Nebraska HATES Iowa, last home game/senior day. You won't see the Nebraska players give up today.

It will be a good pillow fight.
I didn't realize Wisconsin, Maryland and Ohio State are in the bottom half of the B1G.

This game should be played in a over grown outhouse instead of the PBA since both teams have been stinking it up lately...

Reactions: Hawkeye_311
If Nebraska plays like it did vs Purdue at home they win by +15. Another thing to watch is the first 4-8 minutes of the game have been absolutely brutal for Iowa lately.

If Nebraska plays like it did vs Purdue at home they win by +15. Another thing to watch is the first 4-8 minutes of the game have been absolutely brutal for Iowa lately.

Hoping Fran plays his kid a lot... He isn’t a scoring threat what so ever...

chatter is N only has 7 players plus a guy who never plays for today's game, guessing if they do play, the train going the other way shows up in the last 10-12 minutes. someone mentioned baseball, let's go it's on - broom time in texa$$!

Reactions: huskerfan66
Harris gets off to a nice start, then commits a turnover and gets yanked for Johnny Trueblood. Good Lord.

We’ve officially reached the Palmer Dribblepalooza segment of the game.

so, post wedding party and a new engagement the two big events at PBA today - hardball trails 8-3 starting top of 6th.

So...you come out of halftime and your plan says allow Iowa's best shooter to get a wide open look for a 3.. F*cking brilliant, Tim, you sack of shit!!!

Just forfeit the B1G tourney, so we can broom this loser TODAY!!

I know I’ve been saying this for years and most are starting to listen. But Tim Miles is just an awful coach.

Turns out, he’s a great slump buster.

Ya, this Iowa team is back...... They are beating the NU jv team. 6 schollie players playing and palmer has yet to show up. Go big Iowa.

Hawkeyes showing some fight maybe we are baack.

We have 2 players that aren't on scholarship playing meaningful minutes. Like others have said, we've been done for at least a month...from the moment Copeland tore his ACL.

If this was a horse race, they would take both nags out behind the grandstand and shoot them.

Sometimes people who don't know what they're talking about say "Trueblood shoulda been playing all year". But sometimes people who don't know what they're talking about are still right.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
ADVERTISEMENT